Shann McCarney #28 ShannPolly still off her trolley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help but think about that poor cat 🥺 was there someone local on a previous thread that Said they seen lulu in the window etc of her house. Is this still the case? Has said person seen anyone go in and feed the cat?

Reactions: 8
I see Sharon's still living her best life...her latest insta post!! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see Sharon's still living her best life...her latest insta post!! 👀
Still wearing the crappy wig and hat then.....im sure that hat is smelling well!! 🤢🤢.
Is she afraid to go home or something??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Still wearing the crappy wig and hat then.....im sure that hat is smelling well!! 🤢🤢.
Is she afraid to go home or something??
🤢🤢🤢
Bizarre, it's obvs a game she's playing too, but it's looking like she's afraid to go home!

Reactions: 4
Let’s see if she keeps up her little camping adventures when the cold nights and winter hit!

Reactions: 9
Definitely Paul Breech
---

Jokes aside, she's definitely saying "look at me" " look how happy I am.

Shannon you gave your children trauma, nothing to be proud of. But carry on living your best life.
Yep...she's the master at game playing!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen her new vid
Is she back with Adam or is Adam who's not turned up for court

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not me watching some.of the videos for " old time's sake👀😳🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈
Ahhh the memories… Shan on live 24 hours a day. Her ‘cleaning’ every day because the dogs had tit and pissed every where, then going off on a rant about narcs because she’d been ‘triggered thankyewww. The blasting of music. Lewwwwna.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Great grammar Shann 🤔 always telling us how educated she is.

Banging on about her adventure - no love, you're just homeless! She'll have a rag on a stick next.
---
Her last post on insta "looks like I'm the brains and the beauty"....stay humble Shann
She needs to change the record!!🤪
She believes her own shite!!

Reactions: 6
Sounds like she's jealous of her step sister who sounds like she's got her shite together. No one wants to be you Shann , you absolute loser . Also the talk of if I've left you , I'm happy ... her poor kids . I hope they're leaving there best life away from this evil nut job. It sounds like she's left her house as well to me .

Reactions: 7
Sounds like she's jealous of her step sister who sounds like she's got her shite together. No one wants to be you Shann , you absolute loser . Also the talk of if I've left you , I'm happy ... her poor kids . I hope they're leaving there best life away from this evil nut job. It sounds like she's left her house as well to me .
I've been away for a while. Can someone fill me in on the step sister situation?

Reactions: 1