Shann McCarney #28 ShannPolly still off her trolley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there is still people buying her crap, it's not as many now. I saw a few comments on Facebook after her baiting. People were saying they can't believe they supporter her.
Thankfully people are seeing her for what she is!! Surely there is no way she could come back on lives now after all this time and the crap she has posted!?!

Reactions: 5
Thankfully people are seeing her for what she is!! Surely there is no way she could come back on lives now after all this time and the crap she has posted!?!
This is Shann though. She'll probably just reappear one day with comments off like nothing has happened. I mean she would get the views and that's what she cares about.

Reactions: 8
"happy ending to my own story"

How is losing your kids a happy ending...

Reactions: 8
I can't even be arsed reading her stupid posts now tbh, she is a complete twit who is still just craving constant attention and slabbering on about the same boring tit.
People have had things a lot harder than you Shann, deal with yours and move on for the love of gos because at this point no one really gives a tit!!
Ewww thank yew ✌✌✌

Reactions: 9
I can't even be arsed reading her stupid posts now tbh, she is a complete twit who is still just craving constant attention and slabbering on about the same boring tit.
People have had things a lot harder than you Shann, deal with yours and move on for the love of gos because at this point no one really gives a tit!!
Ewww thank yew ✌✌✌
I only still look because I think she will be back and for receipts. Also I made an account to join her lives, but didn't follow anyone, so I only really see her posts on it 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3