Shann McCarney #28 ShannPolly still off her trolley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she not take accountability for her own actions last year?! Breakdown or not, most things she did was unforgivable!! Narcissist NEVER change and always have someone else to blame for THEIR behaviour! This ā€œnewā€ Shannon doesnā€™t wash with me, still the absolute twit that gave more of a tit for her joints and TikTok money over her own childrenā€¦.always a wrongun!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How can she not take accountability for her own actions last year?! Breakdown or not, most things she did was unforgivable!! Narcissist NEVER change and always have someone else to blame for THEIR behaviour! This ā€œnewā€ Shannon doesnā€™t wash with me, still the absolute twit that gave more of a tit for her joints and TikTok money over her own childrenā€¦.always a wrongun!!
It's sickening, each time she pops up with that stupid pathetic voice, it makes me want to scream!
Blaming old fringe goblin for everything, and now she has been told it was a " psychotic episode" she's loving it!! Somehow, that makes it ok to abuse your kids and animals repeatedly. Calling them c*nts for all to see! Threaten to kill your family and god knows who else!
I don't follow her, but what I have seen, not once have I heard her take accountability for anything

Reactions: 5
Keeps saying she doesnā€™t remember anything from last years ā€˜episodeā€™ but she bloody remembers all the crappy dances!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Keeps saying she doesnā€™t remember anything from last years ā€˜episodeā€™ but she bloody remembers all the crappy dances!
She just needs to type her name in tok tok and it's all there!!.
Selective memory loss " psychotic break"...but goblin is to blame for " triggering her"

Reactions: 3
Hi fuckers! Sorry for being MIA for so long, life has been kicking my ass. Is she still boring or back to being the Sharon we know and love? šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hi fuckers! Sorry for being MIA for so long, life has been kicking my ass. Is she still boring or back to being the Sharon we know and love? šŸ¤Ŗ

Where the heck have you been?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Still boring, she's loving life, doing regular shopping hails for " her children ".
She's a real Mary Poppins /mother earth/mother Theresa, helping the needy!
If not for the fake voice,I just may believe her, but in all the years I have followed shazzer, just no, that's not her!

• Heart
Where the heck have you been?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Still boring, she's loving life, doing regular shopping hails for " her children ".
She's a real Mary Poppins /mother earth/mother Theresa, helping the needy!
If not for the fake voice,I just may believe her, but in all the years I have followed shazzer, just no, that's not her!
Hahaha I did just duck off didnā€™t I? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Urghhh how boring. dislike her when sheā€™s faking being a decent person. She will be back to our old Sharon in no time (hopefully).
Need to find some other threads until we get our karaoke/garlic hoarding/line sniffing/fireman assaulting shazzer back

• Haha
Hahaha I did just duck off didnā€™t I? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Urghhh how boring. dislike her when sheā€™s faking being a decent person. She will be back to our old Sharon in no time (hopefully).
Need to find some other threads until we get our karaoke/garlic hoarding/line sniffing/fireman assaulting shazzer back
You did...and you'll prob duck off again..but I'll forgive you!!šŸ¤£
Aimee five names keeps me going these days, but nothing will entertain me as much as you lot on here didā¤
Come on shazzer, we.miss yeew!!