Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faith61

VIP Member
Is she going to "her appointment" dressed as a smurf!?!?! No way!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Who is the man in the house she is talking too???

Is it winter there!!
---
Oh its the internet man!!
What gives that bitch the right to " put people: on her lives?.it infuriates me😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
So her attempt to go live on tiktok failed miserably after her maccys WiFi couldn't handle it. So she goes live on insta, acting all normal as usual. Blocking people who had a 'negative' opinion of her. Doing her cards for people to get positive quotes while listening to the magpies. Someone asked if she was OK and she said 'yeah im good thankyou' then changed it to 'well I'm plodding on'. She must of forgot that she isn't good after all, and after all the drama about her lying to the group chat when she apparently took an overdose, Lisa the weirdo is still defending her

• Wow

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
why is she saying her family check in on her often? 🤥🤥🤥
---
apparently someone sent her money for taxis so she could go to her app...but she never sent it back 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
I agree..how the hell can they even begin to address her " issues" whilst she still abusing whatever the hell she is on?
Also, been thinking, even if she does engage fully with them, where the hell do they start ?
They've got their work cut out, that's for sure!
Even "last time" when she had the alleged breakdown, she didn't give up the weed...she admitted it at the time!
---

What the hell?
She's taking the piss...I didn't believe at the time she had the " visit at home" on a Sunday.. but she's been adamant since that she had an appointment this week😳
Tell you something I’m outraged she’s making out they visited her & she had an appointment today and she’s told them she’s to anxious yet live all day yesterday dancing on mute !!

• Angry

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
everytime ive popped in her live i havent seen her smoking? has she run out?
---
someones just asked her advice for a job interview they have tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣 think there on the wrong live 🙄

• Haha

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
I have no idea 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wonder if C or V are really relations?
---
So apparently about 10 minutes ago she admitted she was at hospital because of her abscess?!
There’s a few from her group chat that are not happy!
wow really? few people said that in the chat yest when she was online!!
---
i cant believe she would like about trying to unalive herself when she had a brother who actually did!!! she is worse then i thought. sick women 😡😡
---
well her recent arse lickers have seen the light!!! tattlers knew tho didnt they!!! same old pattern being repeated 😀
---
more proof that it xome from her own mouth!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

zoeshere

VIP Member
I just popped in to her saying she’s going over to Facebook for a little while. Why does she keep chopping and changing apps 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
I’m not tuning in anymore today it’s just the same vileness from her she’s a disgrace & all the hate she gets is deserved I don’t have any sympathy for her at all I’ve said it before I’ve never met a woman like her ! her genetic makeup is pure EVIL !

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I cant cope with this idiot. Imagine posting she forgot a book in the process of trying to take her own life. Fuck right off 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Forgot to add, while in the process of trying to end her live she also didn't forget to pick up her two phones to take with her. Jesus there's so many flaws in this twats attention seeking, it's madness

Lassie21

VIP Member
Ozzie Ozbourne long lost child!!
I know we banter on here but when you see those 2 pictures beside each other, literally wow!!!!
She was doing so well in that left picture and now look! It's sad really.
Her children away from her are the best place for them. You forget how well she was doing and then you see that!! 🤯🤯