Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Some of the comments on her live are sickening. How stupid are they all going to feel when they realise this is part of the showannon cycle. Someone even called her a mental health warrior.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

zoeshere

VIP Member
Oh poor shan doesn’t think she can go to her appointment (which she probably hasn’t even got)
She’s going to ask them to come to her instead, Yh it’s okay shan you sit on your ass on live with ya anxiety and they’ll come out of there way for you 🙄

• Angry

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
everyone saying her wifi isnt working...not knowing shan clearly cant afford it 💀🤣
---
back to her sarky self i see 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
so shes alive then put a post on insta..she over done it yesterday in the sun and her MS is playing up so shes resting 🤣 hard life our ol' Sharon has!
It's tough at the top Shann!!
We wouldn't know about sitting in the sun, we have an actual job!! 🙄🙄

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
Shann your internet is shit, your wig is shit, your attitude is shit and you are clearly full of shit!!
That is all......thank yyeeww!! ✌✌🤣🤣

• Haha

Eyespy00

I’m only in the town over from her so I’m presuming we’ll have the same MH team & I’ve had a home care visit from them on a Sunday so it’s not unheard of.

However I still think she’s bullshitting

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Todays platform of choice to be a c yewww next tewwwsday on is Insta ✌🏼

But for how long 👀 time travelling wizard Shan might pop up somewhere else

• Haha

Queeniebee

VIP Member
She is live and in stinking form as normal 🙄

Why does she bother using those straighteners they don't even do anything, put them in the bin Shann!! 🤣🤣
Unless the wig is a human hair one straightens won't do anything to a synthetic wig apart from ruin it!
---
just looking at her makes me hot 🥵 (not in a good way) 🤣 why is she dressed in a jumper
My sister takes a lot of drugs Can remember it was 24degress once and she was in a thick hoodie and joggers cos she was on a come down and didn't have any money to buy drugs and kept telling me she was freezing so I'm assuming this is why Shan is always in thick clothes as she can feel the cold more because of the drugs she consumes!

• Sad

Catinthebag

Wait a minute…. So she totally fucked up yesterday and now suddenly is in hospital getting the sympathy vote? Well I never expected that.
actually yes. Yes I did.
receptionist didn’t call her back so she had a strop and told A group chat she was trying to unalive herself? Sigh. What a total loser. All so predictable.
you are so boring Shann

Faith61

VIP Member
I've just got up and she's live , so it should be an eventful wkend eta she's just going bed . And I'd thought I'd leave this Brush chart here so all brushes can be identified for future outbursts
Thankyeew for that...appreciated🤪

• Haha

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
i just watched the video of her talking to the receptionist...who does she think she is? how she thinks its okay to talk to someone oike that is disgusting!! can you imagine if it was the other way around!!
---
so did the receptionist call back by 3.30? unfortunatly i had to collect my sprogs from school 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Angry

Lassie21

VIP Member
When is this "appointment" supposed to take place??? Not sure I'm convinced tbh?
---
Now she has the coloring books out 🤣🤣
ZEBh1uOCYUjaDtJJWh.gif

• Haha