Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
And it’s almost the weekend so we’re back to square one! Back to doing it ‘her way’ apparently because everyone else has let her down 🙃 crazy weekend incoming once again I think…

• Angry
Reactions: 11

rubiconriot

To be honest I’m quite disappointed in this weekends show so far 🤬 whenever I’m working or have plans there’s an epic meltdown, this weekend I’m off and have to stay home as I adopted a new kitty last night and it has not gone down well with my other 2 and she’s sat there eating snacks watching tv. WTF what kind showann is this. Kindly step it up tomorrow, I’d appreciate that!

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
so she did lie then? not that many believed her anyway 😅
But she called them.mid.morning to say she could not face going?.they offered a.taxi then phone appointment...instead if the appointment she allegedly already had,🤪
That wasn't 8 am? She's full of it😡
---
The names are killing me off
" shan'sbleedingarsehole"🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
so shes alive then put a post on insta..she over done it yesterday in the sun and her MS is playing up so shes resting 🤣 hard life our ol' Sharon has!

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow

ellemayoh

Cult?
Hatred?
You're not worth another response and won't get one from me..
Maybe try to provoke when you can be bothered to read back.
No wonder you find it so easy to hate strangers on the internet to an obsessive level when you’re unable to have a convo without being so passive aggressive. Get well soon x
---
She originally stated she voluntarily gave them up due to her mental health. However as time went on it transpired from several sources ( that knew her ) and she later admitted they were taken off her .
She was working towards getting them back , then we all witnessed one horrific live ( she couldn't stay off tik tok even when trying to get them back) she mentally and verbally abused them , told them they were triggering her (aged 4 and 5 ) until they were too scared to speak. This was all on live . The relief you could see on the little ones face when the foster parents arrived to pick them up was plain to see.
We then saw another live , not long after where she was having them for a sleepover , first one since removed. She was on live at 1 in the morning and the kids were still awake and quite clearly in distress and she would not comfort them.
But as @Hairy-poppins said , please read the other threads . You have a different opinion based on the fact that you've only just discovered her.
Thankyou ✌🏻 I’ve said so many times I only know what I’ve seen recently. I think other people take that as I’m somehow defending her when I don’t know the girl. I’m glad they’re not with her anymore and I’m glad I didn’t have to see those videos (hence the reason I didn’t search on tiktok)

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Shan - I didn't say I had a seizure because I don't remember, you lot said I did, but if i did it would of been a stress seizure or a stress related MS seizure.
She then gets sent the video.....
Shan - fucking hell that happened and then the retired nurse came to my house and she was shit, she literally had no empathy.

So if you don't know a 'seizure' happened Shan why didn't you question why grandma was there

• Haha
  • Wow

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Morning guys…..thanks for the follow……
Sorry wrong platform 😂😂😂

Wonder what today will bring?
It’s like finding where’s Wally when she goes off live on one platform to then trying to work out where is she next.
She's the hide and seek attention champion of Social Media 🏆

• Haha

Fizzy Bubbles

Here we go, she thinks mh team will have to come to her tomorrow as she's not well. Nothing to do with the fact that Harrison House isn't on a bus route & is a bit awkward to get to!!

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
It’s strange because it does feel like she’s trying to manipulate the courts bearing in mind what someone said about her trying to plead insanity? The thing is she is an insane person who doesn’t think she’s insane in the way she is, pretending to be insane in a different way. It is crazy.

I just wonder what the courts will think of it TBH. I don’t think they’ll believe her story about why she did XYZ but I wonder if they’ll clock she is nuts in a different way to what she portrays.
Costume changes, makeup changes, hair changes, personality changes. We really are just tuning into Showannon putting on an act to try and get herself out of the shit. Issue is, it won't work.

Louise-96

Long time lurker here 👀
Has anyone else spotted the vid of Shan on their fyp saying her ms has caused epilepsy back in 2020? (Not sure I can name the account) Ive never heard her say that one before and Jesus the difference in Shan, her face, skin and even voice 😳

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I’ve popped on a few times to try to find where she is, and it’s all glitchy. Reminded me or dial up internet and you had to wait for page to load.

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
So she is in the hospital, after trying to harm herself last night after another service failed her apparently....but can still manage to type a sermon and take 2 pics of herself???
Slagging off services who have tried to help her in the past and she pushed away! 🤬🤬
---
I don't wish her any harm at all but she actually makes me so mad!!!

• Angry

Catinthebag

I see a meltdown coming on. Her signal is shit so I can’t bear to watch her currently but she has that smug look on her face. I give her 24 hours till a massive meltdown. She’s back on TikTok so guessing she needs money.
there’s always a reason for everything with Sharon.

Reactions: 10

Johnson1901

VIP Member
havent really watched her much today had a quick look in a couple of times and found it more interesting staring at my own 4 walls!! any one have any other threads they recommend reading?
Any of the tiktokers threads are worth reading. I’m on a fair few of them 😂😂😂
---
Wellllllllllllll I’ve missed an action packed afternoon/evening of fun in Shan land 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10