Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faith61

VIP Member
It's done another duet with itself
The captions...are just vile...but this one...woah😡
Screenshot_20230618_215716_TikTok.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Lassie21

VIP Member
I'm even writing thankyeew IRL🙈
and as for singing in my head sometimes you've got to be a little bit naughty and what can I say, except you're welcome...being in this cult has messed with my head🤪🤪🤣
When the nurse comes round to us and asks us about our past....we'll be saying well let me tell you something...oh wait I can't say that, yeah...well anyway!! Yellow is for kids, can I wear yellow today, thank you I appreciate that! ✌✌

I think it's without the builder
Stop it!!! Excellent!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Stupid cow , the NHS aren't so bad now are they? Her saying she wouldn't be here if it wasn't for social media , no Shann , you would probably still have a lot more around you of it wasn't for social media and your addiction to it . Even now she has to post. Some many lies come out of her mouth.

Catinthebag

Sure is...especially when put so much effort into it..
to be fair little effort is needed. She’s a natural twat… 🤣🤣🤣

she’s so boring today. Can’t wait for her benefits to run out and she’s desperate for weed. That’ll be a fun day.

• Haha

Catinthebag

I’ve been in hospital only twice and my son the same and each time we’ve had a cannula put in. Sooooo many people tag themselves in at hospital with a photo of cannulas but I reckon it’s pretty much standard practice if you’re admitted and doesn’t mean anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Bless her Grandma for going round there and checking on her. She doesn’t deserve her help at all, I bet she didn’t get a warm welcome at all and as an older woman she shouldn’t be put through this stress ☹ Shan is vile for yet again slagging her off and saying she was useless!
Big up Eileen 🙌

• Heart

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I think a few people are being enlightened about her on her insta live and are heading over for a read. Please read from the first thread so you can see our concerns were genuine and we even supported her when she seemed like she was actually trying.
---
As if Trucker G was defending Shan 🤣 called us obese bored women. If I remember rightly he's gone for loads of women on tiktok the twat
He looks riddled .

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Can hear kids playing at school on Shans live.
Someone said is it hard to hear that noise when you haven't got your kids. Shan replies no its not hard, it's nice to hear kids playing and happy 😳😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Angry