Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
*****NEWS FLASH*****
Shan is no longer bleeding from her shitbox and she's not been bleeding from her virginal area 👌
Thank you @Hairy-poppins

---
What on earth is she on about? Does anyone know??
She doesn't know, so how are we meant to know. She just loves to waffle on
---
I'm not posting as much lately as I realised watching her impacts my own mental health and I'm in a really good place at the moment. I don't watch her at all as she's just on repeat. I do always read here though even when not posting. I've noticed when I post more it's usually when I've had a bad day and I'm looking for a distraction.

Anyway, while I am here I'll start up a new thread for you all.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Catinthebag

She does this after she's been called out in something... she stays on live like yesterday, with people giving her hate , then she stays off for a while, so that people will start worrying she's done something...then when she's back on people will be nice as they will be relieved she's OK. (Don't get me wrong , I hope she hasn't done anything to herself) but this is the usual pattern.
Or it’s still early for the lazy Twat and she’s not awake yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

ellemayoh

After seeing someone go through seizures with terminal brain cancer I can't cope with this idiot. That whole show was 100% put on last night, the way she's back to her normal smug self makes me sick.
I’m sorry you had to experience this. Brain cancer induced seizures aren’t the same as MS seizures though, in the same way they’re not the same as epileptic seizures and so on. They all present differently. I’m not saying she didn’t fake it, I just don’t think anyone can categorically know for sure. From the comments on her lives etc, her leg could literally fall off and roll round on the floor and people would still call her a liar. It’s the case of the boy who cried wolf I reckon

ellemayoh

Asking whether her kids were forcibly removed or whether she voluntarily gave them up is a yes or no answer. As much time as I waste on here, scouring that many threads for the answer would be exhausting. Was just a question 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow