Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Switched off when she went over to insta 🤣
Where’s she off this time? Bet there’s no sign of anxiety 🙃
No idea! She switched it off when she looked like she was getting off the bus although timings wouldn't put her in the town centre as wasn't that long (I live on that bus route and it's about 30 mins to town centre from where she lives) and she wasn't on the bus that long! I'm wondering possibly a doctor surgery as there's MH services in one

Reactions: 2

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
I know the stuff that has been said on here, I just didn't know if dee was saying something different. I can't stand to watch her for that long

ellemayoh

You say you don't watch her, nor know her history, it feels as if you are trying to " stir the pot" and it's not actually funny as you seem to think it is!
Obviously I watch her when I’ve been commenting here 😭
I said I haven’t watched her for years, or however long she’s been on the app. I’ve admitted many times I don’t know her backstory, only what I’ve seen recently. Not sure why it has to turn into such a cult where the hatred is so strong it stops people being able to ask very normal questions

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I’m hoping it was something along those lines but I can’t see even Shann wearing her Smurf costume to the police station. Or a solicitors. She’dress differently I reckon.
My 2nd hope it was a PIP assessment but reckon it may have been a follow up dentist about her tooth.

we haven’t had a real meltdown for a while… she’s getting a bit boring now.
If she got off at main bus station there is numerous places it could of been as it's only a walk to the police station/court/job centre (although the pip assessment unit isn't in our area) there a nhs dentist around the corner too which is quite a poplar one so could of been anywhere

She did end it, she said she would be back in a minute. She's back on, we've got a lovely view of her couch, don't know where she is though
---
Gifts are back on. She must of wanted to come off to turn her gifts back on
They were on all the time. People were sending gifts whist she was "straightening" the wig

• Haha