Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Oh no, why did our poor shazza get banned??

I missed that bit seeing as I was working, unlike ozzys there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes making a mockery of mental health, and manipulating the idiots who believe her bullshit. I know everyone deals with mental health differently but and it's a massive but, no one who's been in a crisis and decided the only option is to overdose then goes on to talk about it within hours of leaving the hospital and even manages to go buy new clothes. I'm not falling for that shit. She will cry wolf one too many times before long. I can't wait for her to turn on the ones praising her at the moment, because we all know it will happen. This girl has been doing this one repeat since she was 14 years old, and untill she admits she's a narcissist and born liar she will continue the same cycle
💯 👏🏼 👏🏼
It’s all a bit convenient that she’s done this just before she’s due in court (was it children related or for one of her recent offences ?) either way she’s covering all bases, and people are falling for it hook, line and sinker 😐

Chrisxo

VIP Member
Sorry I’ve missed loads but she was arrested at that time in the am for animal cruelty?! Seems a strange time?

brahhh

VIP Member
I looked it n that was enough the radio is blasting out same cocky self I see !

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Thank you. We've been living with her addiction for 30 years so we are all pretty use to seeing her like she is although she has distanced herself from a lot of the family and we don't see as much as her as we used to she will always be my sister at the end of the day!
Do you see a lot of similarities with Shann In terms of behaviour from Drugs ?