Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brahhh

VIP Member
What I can gather from the comments, she said someone logged her out of Instagram and now she can't get on it. A takeaway was sent to her house and she turned it away. She was going to go to the police but she's decided to go straight to the papers. Everything else is mumble jumble 🤷‍♀️
She’s on the baileys now chin chin

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I wish she’d go live with someone and they just sit on screen doing that crying action that she does when she’s on one.
She how she likes it then 😂

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I was watching her an hour ago and could only watch about 2 mins as she was all preachy . Her moods change so quick !
---
Do we think she tried it on with Andy then? I've seen it mentioned a few times in comments .
I've seen that being said a few times now, would make sense why she fell out with Claire and Andy when they all went to Manleys birthday party
---
Why and how was Luna taken? Will she get her back? Did she allow it. ,
She was taken because she was reported for animal cruelty and got arrested for it. If she's convicted then I highly doubt she will get Luna back

Faith61

VIP Member
Seriously, not sure if anyone was watching, but shebqas her usual gobby self, disappeared upstairs to.get changed ( shock horror!) And came down few mins later in that state, couldn't or wouldn't speak and just sat trying to plait the wig....i dread to think what she's had😳

Lassie21

VIP Member
I am happy to say my son has just called & said the nurse I spoke too earlier has been out with a doctor they will be giving him new medication tomorrow & will monitor him in 2 daily intervals at his home & go from there I’m just so happy that someone has finally listened to me this time & he’s getting the help thankyou again for all your lovely comments 💙❤
So good to hear 💕

• Heart