Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lassie21

VIP Member
Oh she back!! What did I miss....what's the craic? Do we know where she was....I need to know bitches!?!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

brahhh

VIP Member
See she couldn’t keep the feel sorry for me act up for long back to the NARCISSIST

hayp

Chatty Member
She did end it, she said she would be back in a minute. She's back on, we've got a lovely view of her couch, don't know where she is though
---
Gifts are back on. She must of wanted to come off to turn her gifts back on
I must have not seen her saying that 🙈

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
Long time lurker here 👀
Has anyone else spotted the vid of Shan on their fyp saying her ms has caused epilepsy back in 2020? (Not sure I can name the account) Ive never heard her say that one before and Jesus the difference in Shan, her face, skin and even voice 😳
I saw that video yesterday. But she didn't mention epilepsy when she had her last 'seizure'

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Most of what the comments say is already on here. As for charity money, as far as I'm aware she always had a direct charity link when she done charity lives. Always willing to be corrected if anyone knows any different 🙃

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
I'm convinced she lives in the different country to the rest of us!! 🤣🤣
more like planet i reckon 🤣🤣
---
Unless the wig is a human hair one straightens won't do anything to a synthetic wig apart from ruin it!
---

My sister takes a lot of drugs Can remember it was 24degress once and she was in a thick hoodie and joggers cos she was on a come down and didn't have any money to buy drugs and kept telling me she was freezing so I'm assuming this is why Shan is always in thick clothes as she can feel the cold more because of the drugs she consumes!
ahhh that would make sense 👍🏻