Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Account names had me howling yesterday. Glad she's been caught out for her lies. Suicide baiting needs to stop. The Showannon Cycle continues.

Reactions: 9

Catinthebag

Too many people know the real Sharon now. Yes they’ll always be ‘supporters’ but it’ll be a quick turnaround of them. I’m just sitting back and watching her now…. She messes up everything in her path.

Faith61

VIP Member
Shann writing now , reminds me of me angrily doing a dear diary entry from my teen years 😆
I was thinking, she's acting like a spoiled kid..she's beyond pathetic🤣
---
That doctors receptionist is having fun over there🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Imagine only 27 and that being your life!! It is sad when you think about it!
Will she get to keep that 3 bedroom house now it's just her?
I don't know much about the benefit system..but am guessing, given its private rented,,whilst she can afford the top up, which she prob can now she hasn't got her car( she'll be getting the money instead) her benefits will prob cover it....which annoys the hell out of me😡😡
I may be wrong, but can't see how else she would afford it...

• Angry

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
Absolutely I am ! I’m here, I’m healthy, my kids are healthy and happy. I lost someone so close to me and so quick… it broke me. Now, I appreciate all the memories, the love, everything we had, and I give that love to others. How fucking selfish is how I see it now. I would be just as bad as Shan for inflicting that pain on my kids as she has. They deserve better. 💖
I'm made up you're feeling happier ❤ you weren't being selfish, you were struggling & going through a dark time! You are nothing like Sharon

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
The change in a year is shocking. I dont understand how she doesn't see it. She looks off her face again tonight. What a life
It's horrific really what she's done to herself!!
---
Wow!! What a state she really is in!!
July last year!!!!

Edit*** got the same shirt on!!!🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Do you see a lot of similarities with Shann In terms of behaviour from Drugs ?
A few... my sister likes to think she is always right all the time, to the point where she will argue all the time that she is even though you know she isn't! We too have tried a few time many years ago to get her help but she was adamant nothing was the matter and that it was always others fault! Very snappy and impulsive x

• Sad

nathan25

VIP Member
Someone asked her yesterday why she put PayPal link in her bio. She said because she can’t cash out any money from gifts as she couldn’t find her other phone. That TikTok account must have bank details linked on her other phone. That’s why she turned gifts off. But she must of found the phone then as she put gifts back on when she came back live after Facebook.
She was getting moody then when people were writing in the comments “do not send money”

Then came the made up bull shit comments from people who think they know it all, honestly the stuff they make up for a bit of clout is a joke! I left the live.

Lassie21

VIP Member
And a woe is me post on Instagram....woe is me, sorry Sharon but you feel alone by choice!! You have pushed everyone away, including your family, people have offered you help on videos and lives multiple times and you have flat out refused or ignored them so you have no one to blame for the position you are in only yourself!
3o6fJeAiIpk5EeoC8o.gif

• Haha

My name is red

VIP Member
The dress looks like one of those gowns from the Ozzy tha they give ppl, the ones that open up at the back and show your bare arse

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I’ve had to come off. That simple Tiffany was pissing me off.
Comes on all guns blazing, calling us out and when we come with the facts, we’re bullying her?!

Simple is right. Tiffany you moron!

• Angry

greenvelvet

VIP Member
D87EF553-D070-43B5-9565-0AE6F831626C.jpeg
59388B00-48DB-4903-AD24-311447852952.jpeg

Shann 3 years ago compared to now. I know she’s making a funny face in the second screencap but even though she’s clearly tired in the first screenshot, she looks so much healthier even without the makeup too. She just gives off awful vibes in the second picture. She’s so much smilier three years ago as well. She actually used to dress pretty normally as well idk why she keeps picking these awful outfits

You can tell she’s not looking after herself even from the state of her hair. To get bleach blonde hair looking that healthy is a lot of work but it still looks miles better than that awful wig

• Sad

zoeshere

VIP Member
What's occurred ffs?
I went to sleep after my night shift, all warm and fuzzy inside after checking in ok Sharon and she.was happy and feeling better " has a plan for he mental health" (🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪)
I wake up to her being a complete twat,as per...flipping heck Sharon, what's going on...and more importantly has she buggered off early?🤪
I haven’t bothered with her today she’s boring.
was just thinking about @IR0201, not seen them for a while, hope they’re okay xx

• Heart