Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I’ve been in hospital only twice and my son the same and each time we’ve had a cannula put in. Sooooo many people tag themselves in at hospital with a photo of cannulas but I reckon it’s pretty much standard practice if you’re admitted and doesn’t mean anything 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah it's common practice these days to have a cannula put in as soon as you get there as they can get medication/saline into you without messing about once a doctor has seen you!

Reactions: 10

Lassie21

VIP Member
Live putting the slap on, people in the comments talking about a wish list for weighted blankets, monster, sweets etc saying oh they would buy for her! Oh she is not so slow, it has worked a treat. All just after being arrested 3 times.
The mods deleting comments flat out!
I could still knock her into next week today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
From the older videos it’s like she’s a completely different person? When was the last time she did a normal ‘chatty’ video, that isn’t dancing and just staring wide eyed at the camera.
Around about the time she decided she didn’t actually want her kids back home and went into self sabotage cunt mode, she’s been acting like a twat ever since 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I think the energy drinks don't help either! Mixing even the lowest class drugs with caffeine isn't great and it looks like that's all she drinks! You could tell when my sister was on a come down as she would drink red bulls!

Faith61

VIP Member
I wonder whats going on with her real hair . We used to see that she washed it a lot , and would occasionally see it when she was doing her make up , now she doesn't show it . In theory it would probably be long enough to be cut into a nice style now . I wonder if its falling out because of drugs and malnutrition.
She would look so much better of she had her own hair " styled" mad sorted out...that's of she has any left😳
She can't think she looks OK in the god awful wigs....she's literally a.shadow of her former self...even when she had the alleged breakdown previously, she didn't look anything like this...it's all down to self neglect and hammering the drugs😡

Faith61

VIP Member

Trying to find Sharon when I've been asleep from a night shift🤪
She's got to be mugging us off now🤣

• Haha

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
sorry but if ive just harmed myself i wouldnt be putting a picture up like this...screams attention to me! If YOU sharon got off ya ass and went to you app like you was supposed to inatead of claiming your anxiwty was bad but yet can sit on line for god knows how many hours each day making a pratt of yourself you would have recieved the help. Instead you didnt, did you? so once again its someone elses fault but your own 🙄 i wish no ill health on her but jesus she grinds my gears ffs!!
---
oh and on fb shes stays to stop me from harming myself anymore...on instagram shes says to stop me from harming my insides anymore!? which would explain the drip to foush out anything she has drunk/taken.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Thankyou so much it’s a relief that they've listened this time I’ve tried constantly when he’s had these very bad episodes which I’ve witnessed with him and as I’ve said he’s tortured every second with the voices I will know more later when they’ve been to assess him.I hope your hubby continues to keep well ❤ x
So pleased your son is getting help now ❤

• Heart

Catinthebag

Weekend isn’t it. Fully expect her to appear on a mad one and ranting, she’s prob just thinking of what’ll it’ll be this time.. probably the same old shite 🙄
yep. She’s spent the last 16 hours offline trying to worry people. I’m not sure there are many left that care tbh.
full rant with alcohol incoming!
She’ll mumble off camera. Point to random objects and be a complete dick. Got my popcorn waiting!

• Haha