Shann McCarney #24 Shan makes a stand against the puppets while tattle has its own battle 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused .... but hoping Gazs owner is OK, if I've interpreted some of it right.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wonder how many hours shann has left to do sub only? Also have u seen they now do sub only lives… which means ya can’t even watch the live unless you sub.

Reactions: 2
Just catching up after coronation celebrations (basically an excuse to have one too many). I hope Gaz the dog and their owner are ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Putting this one up again ready for the next thread because I think it will still fit

Shann mccarney #25 now the trolls have had their say, no one will sub even if shanns online all day
---
Just catching up after coronation celebrations (basically an excuse to have one too many). I hope Gaz the dog and their owner are ok ❤
I've been ill today and weather was rubbish, good excuse to watch films with my youngest and do nothing. I didn't realise the coronation was so early.

Reactions: 9
Wonder how many hours shann has left to do sub only? Also have u seen they now do sub only lives… which means ya can’t even watch the live unless you sub.
They've done that for a while now. I doubt Sharon would do sub only lives as it would mean less gifts, less views & less people subbing

Reactions: 3
They've done that for a while now. I doubt Sharon would do sub only lives as it would mean less gifts, less views & less people subbing
After a week without subs, I really doubt she will get many subs.
---
I just took a look, she's in now in the dark with 100 ish viewers, no comments or anything. I think she's done now
---
Can I also take this time to say whist we are quiet, I really appreciate @Hairy-poppins @Faith61 and @IR0201 and everything they do, if you send these people hate then you are a bad person, there is simply nothing to hate upon ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m so confused but hoping Gaz and his owner are ok. How dare anyone try come in here and attack anyone for making sure them kids were safe! People are sick! I hope all who is involved are OK ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks for the recap, as always, I salute you!!
Guilty as charged myself for tattle battle...sorry, not sorry 🤪
Well done on the title @Hairy-poppins !!
Not watched Sharon for couple of days, she's so bloody draining!

ETA..there wasn't ever any tattle battles on this thread..ever, until a certain person turned up and ultimately blocked three of us from their til tok account...childish 🤪
Nothing else to say on the matter ...just a shame its not the fun ( with some serious thrown in) thread!
Still have no idea why I was blocked. I wasn’t even involved in the tattle battle 😭🤪

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
After a week without subs, I really doubt she will get many subs.
---
I just took a look, she's in now in the dark with 100 ish viewers, no comments or anything. I think she's done now
---
Can I also take this time to say whist we are quiet, I really appreciate @Hairy-poppins @Faith61 and @IR0201 and everything they do, if you send these people hate then you are a bad person, there is simply nothing to hate upon ❤
Aww..thankyou ❤
And this was my last vision of her last night as I popped on to have a look...literally sat in the dark...and today will be the same from.start to end 😳
---
Still have no idea why I was blocked. I wasn’t even involved in the tattle battle 😭🤪
Neither was hairy🤣
The tattle battle was cos I brought up she who shall not be mentioned (💚)
There was no need for a tattle battle 🙈
Sorry you were brought into it❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Aww..thankyou ❤
And this was my last vision of her last night as I popped on to have a look...literally sat in the dark...and today will be the same from.start to end 😳
---

Neither was hairy🤣
The tattle battle was cos I brought up she who shall not be mentioned (💚)
There was no need for a tattle battle 🙈
Sorry you were brought into it❤
It’s ok, I’m used to getting blamed for tit I’ve not done 🤪🤣♥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s ok, I’m used to getting blamed for tit I’ve not done 🤪🤣♥
Glad yeew can laugh about it, there was some scary, alarming stuff thrown about?😥
Immature witches, always...we've been here from day one and will see this through❤❤ 💪

• Heart
I have no idea what’s going on. I’m completelt
Lost 😞🤯

Reactions: 4
The wench is live and singing "sometimes you have to be a little but naughty"!! I was in for 2 seconds, im out 🤣🤣
Again Sharon.....
KxseCTOPVykYvG2V4R.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"There is no such thing as failure. it just means you go back and do it again. Failure is just a practice run"
Does that mean you saw your first two kids as a practice run Shan because I hope to god you never try that again and produce more kids to end up in the system before they get their happy ending

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sending big hugs to you lovely ladies…duck the negativity…you successfully managed to help massively in keeping 2 innocent children safe and ensuring they were no longer in a position to be abused, and you did so with only good intentions not for any attention 🥰. Hope you all have a good Sunday witches 😘 xx

• Heart
Happy Sunday witches, hope everyone is ok.❤❤.

The smurf suit is back witches ✌✌
KTqACPHWbIPTLFzgNM.gif

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.