Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Just to reassure some who may think Shann suffered trauma in her life, so offering a bit of insight from someone i think very highly of and has never failed to speak the truth.

The only trauma shann went through was being told no occasionally. She was loved unconditionally, supported, cherished , worshipped by her grandparents alike. She turned like most teenagers do but never turned back , used and abused every single family member , friend , employer , became sly , untrustworthy , deceitful , unappreciative.
Yes showered in gifts but also love. Had a very toxic relationship with her mum, cried wolf countless times . If she had a fraction of the trauma she claims she wouldn’t subject her children to that cycle she keeps harping on about . She never experienced any trauma she didn’t bring on herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I have been called some names in my life but for one of Shans supporters to call me a 'dork' hit different, that one hurt deep 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Great title!

Recap:

- We've actually managed a whole week without needing a new thread. Shazza needs to up her game.

- Comments have been on all week after her main account was banned.

- She must be nearing her 100 hours needed for subs. Will she or won't she turn them on? Time will tell...

- People continued to waste emergency services time. As much as I'd love to hear another fireman shouting SHARON through the letterbox, I think they've got better things to do with their time.

- Comments on her live continued to cross the line, mentioning family members, associates and telling her to die. Of course tattle will get the blame. Nobody on tattle would condone that shit.

- Feel like this is important to bring over from the last thread, courtesy of Hairy.

Screenshot_20230505_074749.jpg

- Shan went on a blocking spree multiple times this week. The most recent being because someone rang her so she wasn't in a good mood.

- Her eyes have been redder than Paul Breach's cheeks when he's Green Green Grassing outside school gates. Smoking so much weed lately.

- There was a tattle battle... No idea who was involved 👀

- Shan continues to think she's in a one woman musical. My thoughts are with Lewwwwwna and LewwwwwLewwwwws ears.

- There's a commode in the garden specifically for all the shit she spouts.

Think that's about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I've heard Shan say some shocking things but today she exceeded herself.

"Eileen cry me a river. Your husband is dead, your daughter is dead, your grandson is also, your kids are scared of you, your grandchildren are scared of you. Why don't you choke and drop dead. Grandma slapped me silly and locked me in my room untill i took an overdose. Grandma is a n**ce. Grandma sniffs coke, used to send me for her weed. Mocks mental health. Grandma told me not to turn out like my mother as she was dying. My mother gave up her fight because of grandma"

Absolute vile bitch she is. What sort of person says all that when less than a year ago Grandma was a queen. The pure venom she spewed today was shocking

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Mrs M aka Danielle from Shan's live, since you messaged me to call me a bully I thought I would give you your 5 minutes of attention that you are begging for. Step back and take a minute to remember you messaged me when you were trolling Shan on several accounts you subbed on to call Shan out. Then one day you decided you didn't want to be a troll anymore and messaged me calling me a bully. Now today you tell me I'm a bully because Shay came for me and I retaliated. So in the famous words of the green goblin TAKE YOUR FACE FOR A SHIT. Now you have a reason to call me a bully 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 20

HadEnoughHarriet

Chatty Member
I've suffered with my mental health since childhood. I've been sectioned. I've attempted 5 times in my life. The last time being the closest call yet. Which was coming up to two years ago. I didn't broadcast it. Because that's genuinely something that wouldn't enter my mind. When I'm that far gone, I know opening myself up to a bunch of strangers won't do any good. I'd ignore the good and fixate on the bad comments. And it would effect me even worse.
I see these people going on lives and I can't relate to any of them. And I definitely wouldn't use my life as a sob story for views and money. I am in my 40s. But it's just something I couldn't imagine myself ever doing. I feel bad enough reaching out to people who actually know me, let alone offloading onto thousands of strangers, who could be going through something bad themselves and get triggered by me. I actually care too much about others. Whereas people like Shan don't care about anyone but themselves. Mental health or not, she's just a horrible person.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

IR0201

VIP Member
Saw this has already been removed from tiktok 😳

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Getting rid of her children from her memory piece by piece, all while singing and showing the world how easy it is to bag her kids clothes and shoes up for the charity shop 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I've just had a dispute with someone who's previously made numerous videos calling Shan out for her shitty behaviour. Now she thinks Shan is in a dark place and doesn't want to be the reason if Shan offed herself. I said I don't agree and feel Shan is manipulating everyone into thinking she's suffering poor mental health, its easy to excuse shitty behaviour and pull the mental health card isn't it, but this person went as far as saying illegal drugs and mental health go hand in hand. Well excuse me I take major offence to that, I've suffered extremely poor mental health for well over 20 years and never once touched illegal drugs, not even considered it. So for all yous making excuses for Shans behaviour go and seek help, there is no excuse for anything she's done for the past 2 years

• Heart
Reactions: 18

hayp

Chatty Member
I feel like it may be time to say goodbye. I haven’t watched her or been on here just because well, I just haven’t. She hasn’t even entered my mind. The Groundhog Day is insanely boring. I don’t know what to say about her anymore. I guess I’ll pop back in to here from time to time but I’m so over her. So sorry. I’ll miss you all ♥♥♥ Well done to those that keep on. Well done to the 3 behind the scenes also. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16

IR0201

VIP Member
The only decision she made was to purposefully abuse them online for the world to see and threaten murder so they weren’t safe to be around her. I do believe she did those things on purpose as she had no intention of getting them back. They would get in the way of her 14 hour drugged up lives. They are so much better off without their abusive egg donor. I hope they can live happy, care free, healthy lives surrounded with people who love them. They deserve the world ♥
---
She was completely unhinged up until the final court date. She’s been completely normal since then. It was all a game to lose the kids

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Faith61

VIP Member

Happy birthday to a special little boy, you deserve the world young man.
You and your little sister have touched the hearts of so many of us💙🥳🎈💙

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I'm actually crying with laughter that Showannon is completely alone, owes money to her dealer, nobody wants anything to do with her and she's begging for attention online.... Meanwhile, Adam's sat chilling and painting Lord of the Rings figures 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

zoeshere

VIP Member
Thread title- shan thinks she’s a child and the accusations are wild, but we all know the truth cos tattle comes with proof 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 14

Catinthebag

Someone tell me who this is?! What the actual hell happened to her? Different look. Different voice. I honestly don’t believe it’s the same person!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14