Shann McCarney #24 Shan makes a stand against the puppets while tattle has its own battle πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title!

Recap:

- We've actually managed a whole week without needing a new thread. Shazza needs to up her game.

- Comments have been on all week after her main account was banned.

- She must be nearing her 100 hours needed for subs. Will she or won't she turn them on? Time will tell...

- People continued to waste emergency services time. As much as I'd love to hear another fireman shouting SHARON through the letterbox, I think they've got better things to do with their time.

- Comments on her live continued to cross the line, mentioning family members, associates and telling her to die. Of course tattle will get the blame. Nobody on tattle would condone that tit.

- Feel like this is important to bring over from the last thread, courtesy of Hairy.

View attachment 2152247

- Shan went on a blocking spree multiple times this week. The most recent being because someone rang her so she wasn't in a good mood.

- Her eyes have been redder than Paul Breach's cheeks when he's Green Green Grassing outside school gates. Smoking so much weed lately.

- There was a tattle battle... No idea who was involved πŸ‘€

- Shan continues to think she's in a one woman musical. My thoughts are with Lewwwwwna and LewwwwwLewwwwws ears.

- There's a commode in the garden specifically for all the tit she spouts.

Think that's about it.
Thanks for the recap, as always, I salute you!!
Guilty as charged myself for tattle battle...sorry, not sorry πŸ€ͺ
Well done on the title @Hairy-poppins !!
Not watched Sharon for couple of days, she's so bloody draining!

ETA..there wasn't ever any tattle battles on this thread..ever, until a certain person turned up and ultimately blocked three of us from their til tok account...childish πŸ€ͺ
Nothing else to say on the matter ...just a shame its not the fun ( with some serious thrown in) thread!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Let's just clarify.
A post disappears,because..why??
Someone on here, who would not harm a fly mentions that a certain person (πŸ’š) can send abusive threatening voice notes and her pal blocks her, myself and anotherπŸ€ͺ
This isn't πŸ’š thread but eh oh.. let's just say everyone would be utterly shocked if they heard the awful threats and how upset the recipient was and still is!😭
As you were and hope you're ok..❀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Let's just clarify.
A post disappears,because..why??
Someone on here, who would not harm a fly mentions that a certain person (πŸ’š) can send abusive threatening voice notes and her pal blocks her, myself and anotherπŸ€ͺ
This isn't πŸ’š thread but eh oh.. let's just say everyone would be utterly shocked if they heard the awful threats and how upset the recipient was and still is!😭
As you were and hope you're ok..❀
I'm a wee bit confused by this? Can you elaborate or not really??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
It is confusing isn't it?😳
I'm trying to think how I can😳
If you had seen the post that was deleted earlier...it may have made more sense.
The post wasn't mine...but someone I think highly of...even though we've obvs never met!
I love her dog gaz too! He's so cuteπŸ€ͺ

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It is confusing isn't it?😳
I'm trying to think how I can😳
If you had seen the post that was deleted earlier...it may have made more sense.
The post wasn't mine...but someone I think highly of...even though we've obvs never met!
I love her dog gaz too! He's so cuteπŸ€ͺ
Oh ok....and was this posted on this thread?
If you can't elaborate don't worry, just wondered. I hope whoever received the the threats is okay ❀❀

Reactions: 3
Oh ok....and was this posted on this thread?
If you can't elaborate don't worry, just wondered. I hope whoever received the the threats is okay ❀❀
Yes it was on this thread.
She's ok...but just quite sad😭

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I saw said post, went to reply and it was gone, I assumed they removed it (although not sure why).

So I guess the tattle battle is not forgotten πŸ™„.

I thought the main thing was that the children were protected and safe, why are the people behind that being attacked.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I saw said post, went to reply and it was gone, I assumed they removed it (although not sure why).

So I guess the tattle battle is not forgotten πŸ™„.

I thought the main thing was that the children were protected and safe, why are the people behind that being attacked.
Guessing it was reported...but I could be wrong, but glad you saw it
It will have to be forgotten....but just wanted to clarify it was more than a little tiff..its not fair
There's never been any trouble on here from day one
Sadly the person who I refer to who isn't even on here still manages to cause havoc!πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Also any person who tells another person to off themselves is bleeping scum
---
Guessing it was reported...but I could be wrong, but glad you saw it
It will have to be forgotten....but just wanted to clarify it was more than a little tiff..its not fair
There's never been any trouble on here from day one
Sadly the person who I refer to who isn't even on here still manages to cause havoc!πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯
Yes I could see from said post it was way more than a little tiff.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Also any person who tells another person to off themselves is bleeping scum
---

Yes I could see from said post it was way more than a little tiff.
That was only half of it..but paints a picture eh?
But we're bigger and better than that....she just needed to get it off her chest and don't blame herπŸ˜₯❀

• Heart
Hope everyones okay, been celebrating the coronation and doing fun bits with my child for the past few days. Happy coronation day to everyone πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

I'm even more confused to be honest, but I won't ask anymore about it as I didn't see the post ladies, just hope whoever it effected is ok ❀
She will maybe refer to it in her next post via gaz the dog??πŸ€ͺbut..maybe best left nowπŸ€ͺ

• Haha
I think I've worked it out a bit now.....a wee bit slow on the uptake today....I will keep my eyes peeled!! πŸ‘€

• Haha
Just catching up
As far as I’m concerned it’s all done with
Hope everyone has had a better day than shann who has been screaming songs out at top of her voice all day long
🀣🀣🀣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.