Shann McCarney #24 Shan makes a stand against the puppets while tattle has its own battle 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent!! Thank you for for new thread and the title is excellent!! 🥰🥰🥰
I wonder what today will bring.....maybe some drama to get the views up again!?! 🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's live.

Oh sorry no it's just her washing machine that's live
---
Microwaves turn now. Extremely entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously she can't even wait until she gets showered before she turns the live on!!
State of her makeup table!🤢🤢
For someone who cleans all the time, her house isn't very clean!!
Screenshot_20230506-113340_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
think everyones sick of her now just popped in and was only 100 watching and 1 person commenting 🤣 but good ol' Sharon isnt giving up clearly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Great title!

Recap:

- We've actually managed a whole week without needing a new thread. Shazza needs to up her game.

- Comments have been on all week after her main account was banned.

- She must be nearing her 100 hours needed for subs. Will she or won't she turn them on? Time will tell...

- People continued to waste emergency services time. As much as I'd love to hear another fireman shouting SHARON through the letterbox, I think they've got better things to do with their time.

- Comments on her live continued to cross the line, mentioning family members, associates and telling her to die. Of course tattle will get the blame. Nobody on tattle would condone that tit.

- Feel like this is important to bring over from the last thread, courtesy of Hairy.

Screenshot_20230505_074749.jpg

- Shan went on a blocking spree multiple times this week. The most recent being because someone rang her so she wasn't in a good mood.

- Her eyes have been redder than Paul Breach's cheeks when he's Green Green Grassing outside school gates. Smoking so much weed lately.

- There was a tattle battle... No idea who was involved 👀

- Shan continues to think she's in a one woman musical. My thoughts are with Lewwwwwna and LewwwwwLewwwwws ears.

- There's a commode in the garden specifically for all the tit she spouts.

Think that's about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.