Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Going to block her
Sat there on live singing doing her makeup, when yesterday she was threatening a firefighter with a hammer and been abusing her dog for god knows how long !! And rspca deem her fit to care for her other animals 😡
What an absolute joke !!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 12

ivybell321

Maz going to the door plays right into shans hands , the police will see a random come and believe her lies

• Angry

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
She didn’t help her self saying if they came in her garden she’d get the hammer out again, imagine telling the police that 🙄 silly girl. They handled that very well. Keeping her talking to assess her.

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
there literally isn't one good thing about her at all!!! shes rotten...inside and out. The day will come when your past will smack you in the face and that smirk will be wiped away. we will sit patiently and wait for that day to come 🙃

IR0201

VIP Member
Apparently we’re all cunts. Thank yewww so much for seeing me for the cunt I am Shan 🥰

• Haha

hunnyboo

This is such a sad thing to watch however i dont want to turn off until 1. The dog is safe and 2. Shes agreed to some sort of help and intervention regarding her mental health
I know we all bant on here and whatever but i genuinely think something needs to happen now

Niamh77*

VIP Member
I remember her form a couple of years back , but even then when she was doing well she still made me feel uneasy, I could sense / see the fake mask she wears.
My husband’s ex wife is exactly like her , even looks like her , so have delt with someone like this in real life and it was absolutely horrific
I could see through Shann because of her
She is a narcissist and most probably dealing with MH issues
Hubby’s ex wife is a narcissist and alcoholic,abused their kids emotionally and her animals
Ss and rspca were constantly involved
She ended up going on holiday abroad and she never came back so we got the kids full time
left her dog with a friend as we couldn’t have him, ( our dog is reactive)and he sadly died due to the amount of stress he was put under
I fought so hard to get that dog removed but they wouldn’t.
She would leave him for days on end while she went on booze and drug sessions
We used to go in her house and bring him back to ours
Was absolutely heartbreaking
And her now adult children deal with that trauma she caused daily
At least Shanns children and dogs have a chance of happiness now x

• Heart

practisewotyapreach

Lenny is gonna be proper confused BUT he’s also going to be full of cuddles and hugs and love and everything else that he deserves

• Heart

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Just got caught up.
I think they arrested her so they could get her out of the house and then when she is at the station, they will 136 her so she can be assessed.
Hopefully the dogs and cat will be rehomed and she will go into the psych ward.