Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t need to sell it now… she’s made a fortune in gifts and subs today
She must have been really desperate for cash. She was selling the chair.. wigs... wwe outfit 😆😆😆...a telly and i cant remember the other thing x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must have been really desperate for cash. She was selling the chair.. wigs... wwe outfit 😆😆😆...a telly and i cant remember the other thing x
Deffo needed her fix! She’ll have missed out for a few hours while locked up last night

Reactions: 6
shes selling it? why? and sorry but i wouldnt be paying £30 when her dusty crusty ass has been all over it 🤮
Egg chair, also known as wooosaaa chair. Perfect for relaxing in. Used good condition. £30 ono. First come first served. Collection only

The last part to the add states her house number and postcode so took that out as dont want dox her altho shes done that herself.

Shes also getting rid of the kids trampoline x

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Shan made me want to do my cards, but I can't figure out what they mean, can anyone help?

5 of diamonds, 8 of hearts, queen of clubs, ace of spades & joker all fell out

Help please!

• Haha
back to being a bleep to poor lulu.
---
Egg chair, also known as wooosaaa chair. Perfect for relaxing in. Used good condition. £30 ono. First come first served. Collection only

The last part to the add states her house number and postcode so took that out as dont want dox her altho shes done that herself.

She must know she’s got no chance now after having a hammer in her hand 😡 genuinely wouldn’t give her custody of a fly!

• Angry
Quote of the year - “I am definitely respectful”
You weren’t at 3am when you were in the garden singing and shouting.
Someone’s deffo spoken to her about her behaviour and the smoking in the garden. So they should too when there’s kids there. Wonder if it was police or the landlady
---
“There’s a reason for everything” with a smirk on her bleeping face! She 100% knew what she was doing yday. Even if part of it was just to get Lennie taken away

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't even take the wooossaaa chair for free never mind paying for it after her arse in it...no thanks!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

surely that proves the kids arent coming back? first the playhouse now the trampoline!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.