Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan Sharon, doesn’t matter if you’re ready or not ready to have the kids back. Doesn’t matter if you need more time to heal. You’ve fucked up and you’ll never get them back. Thank duck! They deserve more than you you vile vile vile twit
---
Is she actually so stupid to think she can just wait until she’s ready and then ask for them back? Doesn’t work like that Sharon. You’ve not seen them since February and they’ve not been living with you for 16 months now. They deserve the most beautiful, happy life. And the only way they’ll get that is away from their psychotic egg donor
I bet she's saying that because she has new subs and followers and is trying to bullshit them into thinking she's a caring mum.

Reactions: 5
Hi Jessica lovely. How you doing? I’m ok thanks how are you? Have you had a good day? I have actually. It’s been a good day today. Thanks I appreciate that. Thanks for the follow 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
im so weakkkk ive unblocked her already 😢
---
hmmm for someone who only smokes weeed sharon...your eyes tell a different story 😉 and i can assure you as a past stoner, no one who 'just' smokes 'weed' would talk as much as you do 🤷🏻‍♀️✌🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How I normally watch Shann's lives......
3wLnAM6diCQUNbRc1z.gif

Me today after turning "Sharon" off this morning...🤣🤣🤣🤣

9u1J84ZtCSl9K.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just been watching and she’s driving me mad. Why does she go to say something, stop herself then walk off laughing? She’s defo off her head 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
im so weakkkk ive unblocked her already 😢
---
hmmm for someone who only smokes weeed sharon...your eyes tell a different story 😉 and i can assure you as a past stoner, no one who 'just' smokes 'weed' would talk as much as you do 🤷🏻‍♀️✌🏻
wouldnt* not would ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ wont let me edit it for some reason 🤣

Reactions: 1
She just blocked someone who told her to do a degree HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.