Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
She said
Dogs are like kids...
That would explain why she thinks it's acceptable to abuse her dogs then 🙄

Reactions: 11

Melodyxo

As if someone's come over and said they watched the stream and said they will take Lennie, she got told to fuck off 😂💀 I'm dead

• Haha
  • Wow

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
I've been busy all day, I've missed a lot! Its just took me an hour and a half to catch up on here! I hope she gets the help she needs & I hope the dogs & cat are safe & don't go back to her when she's released. And I hope the neighbours enjoy a peaceful day & night

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Great advice Sharon, telling people to come off prescription meds and smoke weed instead. Let's have everyone turn into a paranoid mess like you are

• Angry
  • Wow

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Omg the crap that’s coming out of those women on the lives. Fiesty actually said it was people behind the scenes that did all the work to get Lennie out of there
Chinese whispers are pissing me off.

• Angry

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
im so weakkkk ive unblocked her already 😢
---
hmmm for someone who only smokes weeed sharon...your eyes tell a different story 😉 and i can assure you as a past stoner, no one who 'just' smokes 'weed' would talk as much as you do 🤷🏻‍♀️✌🏻

Attachments

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
Not discussing if the charges has been dropped or not!

I knew she would be back like nothing has happened and seeing the positives from it 🤯

• Angry

Melodyxo

She had a good day yesterday & she had a posh cell and she was expecting 'hell in a cell' type cell. She really is fucking stupid! Hell in a cell is a metal cage that goes over the wrestling ring 💀 you were fucking locked up in a police cell you moron, whatelse were you expecting? The police aren't employed by WWE 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha

Catinthebag

Oh ffs!! The po po have let Sharon go and what is the first thing she does......post a TT and shocker, its all everyone elses fault.

View attachment 2116405
Not sure why I’m so surprised. But I am.
I truly thought she’d step back and look at her life. What a dickhead I am!

If those animals are still there a piece of my heart will break as everything that can possibly be done has been. Im literally sitting here fingers crossed 🤞🏻

• Sad

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Yes they'll take them.somewhere I say she'll be sectioned her mental health is shot to pieces sad watch but I know she brings a lot on herself and the plebs that subscribe to her ,we are not to blame on here for any of it someone saying show the police the tattle page like wtf ...they choose to read here ,I follow a few threads and have to say on a lot of them people generally want to help the person not a hate campaign they do that by themselves oversharing thier life on social media
She had problems waaaaay before tattle. She chose to document her downfall, it’s been relentless lately and she needed help badly.

AnyoneForTea☕️

Why does everyone hate her so much?
You have so many threads to catch up on 😂
---
People are scared of her?! Wasn’t that long ago she was ‘scared’ to leave the house to walk dogs as she claimed people was after her, who’s the scared one shann? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

mumz

VIP Member
It makes me sick how many subs, gifts and kiss ass comments she is getting! These people must of only been watching recently and feel sorry for her. I had her on for all of 5 mins. 1 because I can't stand her smug face and patronising speeches and 2 my husband told me to turn the cunt off 😅😅
You made me laugh sorry
I read you too fast and thought you said your 2 husbands made you turn her off! 😆

• Haha

Melodyxo

The stalking, getting facts wrong, claiming they’ve saved the day… it’s pissing me off. I’ve not had sleepless nights being haunted by the abuse I witnessed her giving her kids for these fucking clout chasers to come along last minute. Sorry I’m just really annoyed 😭
Don't ever apologise, you've been amazing along with all the others in the background. I've been watching Shann since she first started tiktok but stayed a silent viewer on here for so long till I plucked up the courage to comment. You've all worked so hard and been through all the emotions of what she's done. Never say sorry for feeling a certain way ❤

• Heart