Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Well done guys
I know I’ve not commented on Shann for a few threads
I just couldn’t bear watching her
But yeah …. Well done & lots of love 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 11

practisewotyapreach

Hey! Not been around today just read back on here for updates then went on live how many fucking subs!!! Not even like they fake accounts that low key troll her they’re people who actually like her. Guess everyone has forgotten what the Cunt has done. Well I haven’t as I’m sure any decent human being hasn’t. I don’t understand it at all. If this was any other person everyone would ridicule them for life but because it’s Sharon it’s acceptable nah fuck of you horrible twisted bitch

tattlers sorryfor my language but she’s got me so angry!

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
She’s able to mask and say what she needs to say to not get sectioned. Or they think that her behaviour isn’t mental health related and she is just an arsehole 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lassie21

VIP Member
The whole thing is really sad.....some people would do anything to have children, she has 2 and, yes her MH wasn't great, but from what I can see she just stopped doing all the things she was supposed to do in order to get them back She just enjoyed the "free" lifestyle and lack of responsibility too much and didn't want to give it up even for them and now look where she is!

• Sad

Lassie21

VIP Member
Shann after loosing her little people, getting arrested (twice), loosing her car, threatening emergency services with a hammer, her dog having to be rehomed to name but a few, shes over on TT.....
cn9IXriBupP7LTLcj3.gif

• Angry

Chrisxo

VIP Member
I’m absolutely pissing myself that she’s been arrested in her Hedwig oodie 😂😂😂😂
She asked if she could get changed 🤣 sorry but still not believing this is a mh crisis. Her comments about views etc no one in a serious mh crisis cares about tiktok views.

• Haha

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Of course she could go down for that, holds upto a 3 year prison sentence.
I imagine it'll be for the hammer, affray is disturbance involving violence or the threat of.

Hopefully she gets some mental health help whilst she's there.

IR0201

VIP Member
still reading #7 and just got to the bit where she must have had them for couple of hours at her house and just reading it has brought a tear to my eye! im sorry for all the people who had to see that 😢 poor babies. Im happy their loved and free of her now ❤
It haunts me 😭

• Sad

practisewotyapreach

A sub seen Shan switching yesterday when she got arrested. Wonder which spirit it was cos they like whips and chaind
---
Shan can hear the spirits Luna can see them.
---
Spirit has now gone on the sofa because Luna looked that way. No you daft hint she’s looking for fucking Lenny and actually seems sad
---
Oh the chair has moved I stand corrected it must have been a spirit

• Haha

Leighanne02

VIP Member
I’ve got 0 sympathy for her. Bad mental health does not excuse child abuse, animal abuse, racism, driving under the influence. Yes she’s psychotic but that’s because of the drugs which is her own fault. She can get help or not her help, I couldn’t give a flying fuck. As long as the littles and the animals are away from her. These past 6 months have been so so stressful and heartbreaking and has fucked with my mental health. But the littles have been my number 1 focus, and hopefully all of the sleepless nights will be worth it because they’ll live happy lives without her
God yes!!! I'm 💯% with you! Those kids are away I'm praying the dogs don't have to suffer much and are placed with loving people! As for her I feel like 'my job is done' I couldn't give a flying fuck about her! I definitely will not be sticking around when6 she's back playing the victim ✌ she's the most draining person I've ever come across!! Momab pick your battles!! She's royally screwed you over & your little girl she deserves nothing from you not even 'hope you get the help' she's deserves fuck all!

• Heart

Pop25

It just shows how cold vile and evil she is she doesn’t even care about Lennie going she’s completely unbothered, I have a sausage dog and I am her everything and vice versa she’s so clingy and loving I would be broken if she got re homed I don’t actually think I can watch anymore she’s draining and she’s so so heartless

• Heart

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
Whatever shit she spouts tomorrow...she threatened the fireman with a hammer...not just once either .
Is she gonna blame that on " trolls"?😡
Disgusting behaviour..she's a maniac!
all her loyal fans have already conmented loads of hearts on her post....clearly deaf, dumb and blind 😡
---
Yeh they know they on about it now. Noone will update maz (shock since shes some randomer) in regards to the dogs x
nothings changed since 5 hours ago then 🤣 why their still live talking about it is ridiculous

• Angry