Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
I can't watch her, she had enough of my time yesterday, stupid bitch.
Give it a week, she will have stopped her medication, started drinking again and will be back at square one. Until she gives me a reason to watch. That bitch isn't having another minute of my time.

• Angry
Reactions: 10

XxHerewithpopcornxX

Once you have read previous threads it's obvious to see how we can't pity her ever again. No 6 year old should ever have to apologise for 'triggering mummy'. That replays over and over and that's just one of many things her kids went through
Same! That car journey to Starbucks for tea when they were meant to go to McDonald’s haunts me, the kids had been told they trigger her and then they sat quiet in the car, she then turned round and said in her passive aggressive, sighing in between every word way… ‘you can speak you know’

awful broke my heart

• Sad
  • Haha
SHANN'S SUBS FYI.......TATTLE LIFE HAS ZERO INPUT IN THIS SHIT SHOW THIS MORNING SO DON'T BLAME US.....SHANN NEEDS TO TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY FOR HER OWN ACTIONS.

US TATTLERS DO NOT CONDONE WASTING EMERGENCY SERVICES TIME AT ALL!!

DO WE THINK THE RSPCA NEED TO REMOVE THOSE DOGS??? MOST DEFO, WE DO NOT CONDONE SEND THE FIRE BRIGADE TO HER HOME FFS!!!
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Yeew did well lasting so long😂
I didn't expect me asking about her dance moves to get me blocked, I called her Sharron
---
Good job that's an account that I don't even use 😂😂😂. I played you Sharron bring on the refund
---
To be fair if I didn't get a refund, that was bloody well worth it
---
I'm still watching Sharron 😂
---
All you Shann bum lickers need to get a life. You are literally supporting an abuser 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
It makes me sick how many subs, gifts and kiss ass comments she is getting! These people must of only been watching recently and feel sorry for her. I had her on for all of 5 mins. 1 because I can't stand her smug face and patronising speeches and 2 my husband told me to turn the cunt off 😅😅

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
There’s a tv for £50
Trampoline for free
Wigs (all except the purple coz that’s her fave) free
Egg chair £30
WWE outfit free
All listed with her address on!
If it isn’t her that’s put them on, that’s disgusting to do!
Shotgun the Myra Hindley wig!

• Haha

practisewotyapreach

Thread suggestion

Zippidy do dah zippidy a de day I see ghosts what a wonderful day
---
Shan we can hear ya piss shut the door will ya

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Morning immature bitches (and possibly bastards?). I wonder what we have in store today. Nearly time for a new thread. This one is the one with the most votes atm. It’s epic 😂
I keep randomly giggling to myself about this whenever I think of it her so it has to be the new thread title 😂

• Haha
They lured her right in 😳. Once she’s out of the house maybe it will be easier to section her ?? Someone must take the dogs now 😞

People in comments saying she shouldn't have been there and calling her out for clout chasing and she's responding by asking what they did to help. Erm hun you didn't actually do anything to help, you jumped in yesterday FOR CLOUT. People have been reporting her to the RSPCA for ages now.

• Angry

Faith61

VIP Member
Too many clout chasers on tiktok who don't come with facts. Luckily they can't join tattle to spout it over here. I've had people trying to bait me for info for a very long time. Anything I'm willing to disclose gets said on here, the rest will be when the time is right.
Exactly hairy ....❤

• Heart

Chrisxo

VIP Member
Of course she could go down for that, holds upto a 3 year prison sentence.
I imagine it'll be for the hammer, affray is disturbance involving violence or the threat of.

Hopefully she gets some mental health help whilst she's there.
Hopefully they speak to her neighbors and they get info on how endless she’s been to live next to