Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alfie60

Chatty Member
now there saying Shann chased them with a hammer 🤦🏻‍♀️ get the story straight fucking ell
She definitely didn't chase him.,she was threatening him.with the hammer in her garden ,I was watching it ,she couldn't run to save her life ,she was all mouthy for sure but didn't chase him

Reactions: 12

XxHerewithpopcornxX

So much shit flying about it’s untrue! Can’t believe I missed it all, well done to the team who have made a difference and provide receipts!!! You’ve done all you possibly can to make sure the dogs and kids are safe I’m hoping those dogs are taken now

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Lassie21

VIP Member
I hope my boss understands why there wasn't much work done today!!! I can't help it, totally not my fault!! ✌🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
What also absolute baffles me is they sectioned cla but yet Sharon here walks free 🤦‍♀️ literally couldn’t write it
CLA wasn't sectioned. She submitted to a voluntary admission for review rather than be sectioned. Just saying....

Unfortunately whilst Shann has capacity and isn't a risk to others they simply won't intervene. We are beyond capacity at the moment, waiting lists for priority cases are into months not days. Employment of MH staff are at their all time lowest due to shocking pay and conditions. It's a sign of sad times 😔

user726

VIP Member
Ugh it really does make me feel sad that Luna is now stuck in that house on her own without Lennie 😔 I have 2 dogs and couldn’t imagine taking one away from the other. It’s so so sad. Obviously I’m happy Lennie has been rehomed as she definitely didn’t deserve him, I just feel sad Luna was left there.

• Sad
Sammy stop telling shaz what to do she will block you
---
Sammy please stop licking arse
---
Shazzas block list must be longer than the bible by now

• Haha

alwayswatchingu

Try my hardest to avoid her but occasionally pop on this thread and I can hands down say I’d rather be in a room with Paul Breach than with her, she’s VILE and I absolutely can’t stand her.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Sam the dog has taken over Lewwna and Lewwna is scared of the shed because Sam the dog was locked out all the time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Bit late to start being respectful of the kids if you’re off to smoke. You didn’t give a shite any other time. Or is that someone else you’ve really pissed off and had a talking too about!