Shann McCarney #20 10 to 4 and emptying her guts on the bedroom floor 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the episode of things that likely didn’t happen..
The fire brigade turned up and asked to look in her back garden coz someone said she had a fire. She refused to let them look so they said they’d go round the back and she said ok 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I need to get this off Mt ces
Not even a week and we need a new recap. Showannon really does keep us on our toes...

- Shan began her week by slating the NHS... After showing her NHS funded MS treatment on live many times...

- Shan continues to be bitterly jealous of anyone with more than half a brain cell and anyone with a degree. She can't cope with the fact that she couldn't last more than a term at uni because she's too much of an arrogant bleep.

- The green screen Google image quotes have been giving main character vibes this week. Google have asked to be paid some of the sub money because they're basically running the tit show half the time.

- Credit to the night shift for enduring the bleep when she's been too drugged up to sleep multiple times this week.

- She spent Wednesday acting like an orphan from Oliver Twist, begging for money for food and drugs.

- Spent a lot of time pretending to be Billy Big Bollocks slagging off Tattle again... But she doesn't read here 🤥

- More people were blocked based on their names this week. I'm surprised there's many left on the app that she's not labelled a narcissist.

- Thursday was G's birthday. Shan wasn't allowed to see her. She spent the day smoking drugs, rubbing drugs on gums, ranting, making everything about herself, gaslighting, giving out parenting advice and abusing the dogs.

- Another week of treating the dogs like tit. Barely walking them, barely feeding them, picking up tit and cleaning up piss. Calling Lennie an abuser, refusing to take him on a walk... RSPCA doing naff all to help those poor dogs.

- The dogs were near the fire this week and Luna got burnt.

- The woosah chair is now in the garden.

- She called herself a good mum on Friday. Everyone died of laughter. RIP.

- She caught the local shop workers watching her live.

- She got pissed on cheeky vimto, music blaring, glass smashed, went on the most vile rant yet, altercation with her neighbours, more ranting and ended her Saturday night (well, early Sunday morning) throwing up on the floor and in a drawer. Lovely.

- Didnt bother cleaning up the sick on Sunday. She was leaving it until Monday. Wonderful.

- Currently shut the dogs away and leaving them to bark. Poor neighbours and poor dogs.

- She's now a twcat.

- Still not seen the kids.

Think that sums up the tit show. Wonder what's in store this week...
As always a brilliant recap 👏
---
Cant you see the sean scholfield comment?
I can't see it either

Last edited:
It has been confirmed by an anonymous person the fire brigade did actually turn up.
---
As if she stuck that dam draw in shower as if that’s gonna get rid of the stench that’s sealed in over 2 days now you mucky cow 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It has been confirmed by an anonymous person the fire brigade did actually turn up.
---
As if she stuck that dam draw in shower as if that’s gonna get rid of the stench that’s sealed in over 2 days now you mucky cow 🤮
Oh god did they 😳 surprised she didn’t turn them away coz they were the wrong colour 🤣 what a waste of time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Quite a few have said they cant see the comment how strange.. he came into the live the other night and she blocked him then went on a rant x
I dont even believe that's her stepdad, anyone can make an account with his name

Reactions: 12
Me and Shan have the same socks… that’s it, they’re gonna have to go in the bin. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Cleaning her trainers with glass cleaner? Wtf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gotta admit. I’m loving the fact the speaker has broken. It’s music to my ears 👀🤣
---
My little boy just said what’s she doing is she an elf 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Kids are too dam innocent 🫶🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
I am getting so concerned about Lunar getting pregnant
Can you imagine the abuse Lenny would get
And she won’t be capable of looking after pups
I can’t even bare to think about what would happen
😞

• Sad
I am getting so concerned about Lunar getting pregnant
Can you imagine the abuse Lenny would get
And she won’t be capable of looking after pups
I can’t even bare to think about what would happen
😞
She seems to think it’s impossible and Luna doesn’t want Lennie. Believe me, once she’s lay down shann it can happen! He isn’t too small and she isn’t too big for him! Irresponsible as duck that woman! She may warn him off when you’re there but when she’s in season anything goes 🙃 it’s not the dogs faults either. It’s what animals do.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Afternoon folks Gaz here.
What a crazy week Lewwna and Lenny have had. Brace yourselves this is a long one.

Lenny says he's a bit worried about losing his balls, he would like to keep them attached but he has vowed not to behave even if he's ball-less so he can be rehomed. He denies trying to hump the cat, he knows that's just stupid, he just wants to play, infact he dont even want to hump Lewwna, he just likes to have a sniff now and again.
Lewwna and Lenny both enjoyed the pringles and chocolate that was thrown at them, they said they was quite tasty compared to their usual bland food.
They are both sick of Shan keeping them awake at night, disturbing their peace while she's pulling all nighters, especially when she decided to get drunk, ranting obscenities about her family. Then the neighbours kicked off, she said Shans arse nearly fell out and she didn't know which way to run.
Lenny said collecting herbal remedies and other naughty things is becoming more frequent, he yapped a few times when Shan said its to chill her out, he said there's nothing chilled about the witch.
Lewwna is getting worried now Shans being mean to her as well as Lenny, none of them like going into hell in the cell. Their whole life is hell as far as they are concerned. I think both of them would rather be a cat, like LuLu and Shan.
Lewwna did ask if I understood purple, yellow, green and whatever else is the days fixation but I have no clue. I think you have to be slightly tapped to work her out.
Lastly Lewwna was amused when she saw Shan reading tattle, dont tell anyone but she said Shan was creasing and saying she finds the immature witches funny majority of the time. Keep up the good work witches, yous make Shans depressing life slightly entertaining
Untill next time there's plenty of licks and sloppy kisses for yous fuckers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Afternoon folks Gaz here.
What a crazy week Lewwna and Lenny have had. Brace yourselves this is a long one.

Lenny says he's a bit worried about losing his balls, he would like to keep them attached but he has vowed not to behave even if he's ball-less so he can be rehomed. He denies trying to hump the cat, he knows that's just stupid, he just wants to play, infact he dont even want to hump Lewwna, he just likes to have a sniff now and again.
Lewwna and Lenny both enjoyed the pringles and chocolate that was thrown at them, they said they was quite tasty compared to their usual bland food.
They are both sick of Shan keeping them awake at night, disturbing their peace while she's pulling all nighters, especially when she decided to get drunk, ranting obscenities about her family. Then the neighbours kicked off, she said Shans arse nearly fell out and she didn't know which way to run.
Lenny said collecting herbal remedies and other naughty things is becoming more frequent, he yapped a few times when Shan said its to chill her out, he said there's nothing chilled about the witch.
Lewwna is getting worried now Shans being mean to her as well as Lenny, none of them like going into hell in the cell. Their whole life is hell as far as they are concerned. I think both of them would rather be a cat, like LuLu and Shan.
Lewwna did ask if I understood purple, yellow, green and whatever else is the days fixation but I have no clue. I think you have to be slightly tapped to work her out.
Lastly Lewwna was amused when she saw Shan reading tattle, dont tell anyone but she said Shan was creasing and saying she finds the immature witches funny majority of the time. Keep up the good work witches, yous make Shans depressing life slightly entertaining
Untill next time there's plenty of licks and sloppy kisses for yous fuckers.
Excellent!!! 🥰

As if someone just asked her what her plans for today were. .....she said "just keep being me to be honest" ......what a twit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.