Shann McCarney #20 10 to 4 and emptying her guts on the bedroom floor 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even a week and we need a new recap. Showannon really does keep us on our toes...

- Shan began her week by slating the NHS... After showing her NHS funded MS treatment on live many times...

- Shan continues to be bitterly jealous of anyone with more than half a brain cell and anyone with a degree. She can't cope with the fact that she couldn't last more than a term at uni because she's too much of an arrogant bleep.

- The green screen Google image quotes have been giving main character vibes this week. Google have asked to be paid some of the sub money because they're basically running the tit show half the time.

- Credit to the night shift for enduring the bleep when she's been too drugged up to sleep multiple times this week.

- She spent Wednesday acting like an orphan from Oliver Twist, begging for money for food and drugs.

- Spent a lot of time pretending to be Billy Big Bollocks slagging off Tattle again... But she doesn't read here 🤥

- More people were blocked based on their names this week. I'm surprised there's many left on the app that she's not labelled a narcissist.

- Thursday was G's birthday. Shan wasn't allowed to see her. She spent the day smoking drugs, rubbing drugs on gums, ranting, making everything about herself, gaslighting, giving out parenting advice and abusing the dogs.

- Another week of treating the dogs like tit. Barely walking them, barely feeding them, picking up tit and cleaning up piss. Calling Lennie an abuser, refusing to take him on a walk... RSPCA doing naff all to help those poor dogs.

- The dogs were near the fire this week and Luna got burnt.

- The woosah chair is now in the garden.

- She called herself a good mum on Friday. Everyone died of laughter. RIP.

- She caught the local shop workers watching her live.

- She got pissed on cheeky vimto, music blaring, glass smashed, went on the most vile rant yet, altercation with her neighbours, more ranting and ended her Saturday night (well, early Sunday morning) throwing up on the floor and in a drawer. Lovely.

- Didnt bother cleaning up the sick on Sunday. She was leaving it until Monday. Wonderful.

- Currently shut the dogs away and leaving them to bark. Poor neighbours and poor dogs.

- She's now a twcat.

- Still not seen the kids.

Think that sums up the tit show. Wonder what's in store this week...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you for the new thread and the update... we are getting through these at lightning speed .

Reactions: 4

Look at the comments on this one and have a look whos commented. For me his comment shows as the very first comment.. feel sorry for him because while her mum was alive i dont think she spoke fondly of her then all of a sudden she is remembering her.
Bet shans kicking herself for slating her mum now shes gone because in recent lives shes backtracked and is throwing all the shame onto dad

Reactions: 1
Thank you witches for the new thread and recap, fab as always!! 🥰

Back to work and school today for us so normal service resumed....just same tit different day for Shann, the tit show!!

xUA7aZhmzXeCXq80Hm.gif

• Heart

Look at the comments on this one and have a look whos commented. For me his comment shows as the very first comment.. feel sorry for him because while her mum was alive i dont think she spoke fondly of her then all of a sudden she is remembering her.
Bet shans kicking herself for slating her mum now shes gone because in recent lives shes backtracked and is throwing all the shame onto dad
I can see it?

Reactions: 1
24 hours charity live on the 19th isn’t it Shann? Let’s see if that happens….

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.