Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Not even a week and we need a new recap. Showannon really does keep us on our toes...

- Shan began her week by slating the NHS... After showing her NHS funded MS treatment on live many times...

- Shan continues to be bitterly jealous of anyone with more than half a brain cell and anyone with a degree. She can't cope with the fact that she couldn't last more than a term at uni because she's too much of an arrogant cunt.

- The green screen Google image quotes have been giving main character vibes this week. Google have asked to be paid some of the sub money because they're basically running the shit show half the time.

- Credit to the night shift for enduring the cunt when she's been too drugged up to sleep multiple times this week.

- She spent Wednesday acting like an orphan from Oliver Twist, begging for money for food and drugs.

- Spent a lot of time pretending to be Billy Big Bollocks slagging off Tattle again... But she doesn't read here 🤥

- More people were blocked based on their names this week. I'm surprised there's many left on the app that she's not labelled a narcissist.

- Thursday was G's birthday. Shan wasn't allowed to see her. She spent the day smoking drugs, rubbing drugs on gums, ranting, making everything about herself, gaslighting, giving out parenting advice and abusing the dogs.

- Another week of treating the dogs like shit. Barely walking them, barely feeding them, picking up shit and cleaning up piss. Calling Lennie an abuser, refusing to take him on a walk... RSPCA doing naff all to help those poor dogs.

- The dogs were near the fire this week and Luna got burnt.

- The woosah chair is now in the garden.

- She called herself a good mum on Friday. Everyone died of laughter. RIP.

- She caught the local shop workers watching her live.

- She got pissed on cheeky vimto, music blaring, glass smashed, went on the most vile rant yet, altercation with her neighbours, more ranting and ended her Saturday night (well, early Sunday morning) throwing up on the floor and in a drawer. Lovely.

- Didnt bother cleaning up the sick on Sunday. She was leaving it until Monday. Wonderful.

- Currently shut the dogs away and leaving them to bark. Poor neighbours and poor dogs.

- She's now a twcat.

- Still not seen the kids.

Think that sums up the shit show. Wonder what's in store this week...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
What did Kayla do? Reactive abuse, gaslighting? 😂
Shan said she wanted to buy a hot tub for herself for her birthday, but didn't know how she would get it home, so kayla said buy a pool and fill it with hot water, she told kayla not to tell her what to do and blocked her for being a trouble maker

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

IR0201

VIP Member
Thread suggestion (crap but we’re on the last page)

shann_mccarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

• Haha
Reactions: 18

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Shan didn't want people to send her birthday cards for tomorrow, but I'm just going to leave this one here...

img-qCoTHKyH-large.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Currently sobbing on live saying nobody was ever there for her and making a spliff. Clearly on a come down. mental health and drugs especially coke so not mix. 5 years ago I got stuck in a rut and was sectioned 3 times in a year and was taking coke to numb my pain and the trauma I went through ( please don't judge I have been clean for years) she will soon have a complete breakdown if she continues the way she is. She needs to be an adult and get the help she needs and stop preaching to people online about how wonderful she is...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Why's she dressed like she's on an all inclusive in Benidorm when it's like 10° 🥴

And now blowing up a bloody swimming pool. Knobhead.

• Haha

Catinthebag

Once all those animals are safe I’ll block her. She’ll be dead to me. I can’t do it till they are safe though.
I can’t wait for the day I block her and forget she ever existed.

IR0201

VIP Member
To be honest I don’t really care if Shan loses her house or what the landlady does. She’s an adult who can decide to go down the eviction route if she wants. I’m here to ensure the kids are safe and to hopefully help the animals be safe. The adults in this situation can help themselves

• Heart

Unhinched22

She’s gonna go to the shop for wine and lemonade… dogs and cat hide, drawers and floor brace yourself you could be puked on later…

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Here's another birthday card for you Shan. I hope your day is as sad, lonely and pathetic as you are 😘 you deserve nothing more.
Image-C0166.png

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
You know what really pisses me off....yes she was struggling with her mh when her kids were TAKEN, that is one thing, but to continue to do everything she was told not to do to get them back is the problem!!! She still is on SM talking shit, she still smokes ❄ she mentally and probably physically abuses her animals in her care, she talks that much shite she hasn't even saw her little people in weeks and weeks, even on her daughters birthday but STILL she continues to do all those things.....

So Shann from me to you, STFU, no one cares about your pity party, get off your phone and sort your life out, you may have had things hard, people have been through a lot worse, so suck it the fuck up, move on and get your life together you silly bitch!!! 😡😡😡😡

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Afternoon folks Gaz here.
What a crazy week Lewwna and Lenny have had. Brace yourselves this is a long one.

Lenny says he's a bit worried about losing his balls, he would like to keep them attached but he has vowed not to behave even if he's ball-less so he can be rehomed. He denies trying to hump the cat, he knows that's just stupid, he just wants to play, infact he dont even want to hump Lewwna, he just likes to have a sniff now and again.
Lewwna and Lenny both enjoyed the pringles and chocolate that was thrown at them, they said they was quite tasty compared to their usual bland food.
They are both sick of Shan keeping them awake at night, disturbing their peace while she's pulling all nighters, especially when she decided to get drunk, ranting obscenities about her family. Then the neighbours kicked off, she said Shans arse nearly fell out and she didn't know which way to run.
Lenny said collecting herbal remedies and other naughty things is becoming more frequent, he yapped a few times when Shan said its to chill her out, he said there's nothing chilled about the bitch.
Lewwna is getting worried now Shans being mean to her as well as Lenny, none of them like going into hell in the cell. Their whole life is hell as far as they are concerned. I think both of them would rather be a cat, like LuLu and Shan.
Lewwna did ask if I understood purple, yellow, green and whatever else is the days fixation but I have no clue. I think you have to be slightly tapped to work her out.
Lastly Lewwna was amused when she saw Shan reading tattle, dont tell anyone but she said Shan was creasing and saying she finds the immature bitches funny majority of the time. Keep up the good work bitches, yous make Shans depressing life slightly entertaining
Untill next time there's plenty of licks and sloppy kisses for yous fuckers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
It's pointless anyone going to Shans, she's not going to open the door and willingly hand Lenny over so they are wasting their time

IR0201

VIP Member
This is classic Shan. She gets drunk/takes drugs or both. Fucks up. Doesn’t sleep. Realises she’s fucked up. Has a cry and says she wants to die. Then goes off of live and makes all her asslickers worry when she’s not seen for the rest of the day and then forgive her behaviour. She will be back tomorrow like nothings happened full of positivity 😂

• Haha

zoeshere

VIP Member
Someone asked if the girl came round, she said “nope can’t hear anything I’ve gone deaf”

I hope someone smacks her in the mouth! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart