Shann McCarney #20 10 to 4 and emptying her guts on the bedroom floor 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I hate this woman. She needs intervention and hopefully today that will happen
She is too unstable to be there on her own near people

Reactions: 10
Didn't have a Showannon stand off on my bingo card for Ceeee yewww next Thursday.... But here we are...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She should of been arrested when she threatened to kill the foster parents in my opinion!!

Reactions: 7
At this point shan it's YOU wasting their time after acting like a nut bag ( nothing unusual) and refusing to talk to them.

Reactions: 6
Oh its definitely all Momma B's fault.....she won't be happy getting the blame of it all even this shitshow!

Reactions: 1
Sounds awful but I hope she completely looses the plot and threatens them all so hopefully then it’s grounds for sectioning

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.