Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
Ok im making a stand and will finally admit I'm jealous. Hear me out for the reasons.
I'm jealous I didn't get my kids taken off me 😭
I'm jealous I can't spend 13 hours a day on live 😭
I'm jealous my dogs don't shit and piss inside 😭
I'm jealous I can't talk to magpies 😭
I'm jealous I don't have ghosts wandering about 😭
I'm jealous my car hasn't been seized 😭
I'm jealous I won't get a driving ban 😭
I'm jealous I don't like purple 😭
I'm jealous I don't emotionally abuse my dogs 😭
I'm jealous I'm not on drugs 😭
SOMEONE HELP ME GET OVER JEALOUSY 😫
Maybe a tissue will help? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
How do you know she wasn't though, just because she wasn't on live. Her going off early now and again isn't anything unusual
I know that it's not unusual for her to go off early now & then. I've watched her for a while. And I don't know if she carried on blaring her music, im not psychic, nor do I live anywhere near her (thankfully). But like I said, I would be worried if my neighbour did something out of their ordinary routine. So IF she was my neighbour & the music, loud singing & shoutung at the dogs had stopped way earlier than usual, then I would be worried. I didnt mean any harm or malice by that comment

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
People making up lies need to get a life. Neighbour hasn’t spoken to anyone, shans not fucking pregnant, the kids aren’t with their dads, her cars not been crushed… it’s just mind boggling the bullshit people make up. I’m so glad tattle is closed to new members as they’d come on here spouting bullshit and not facts
More fool the neighbours then for putting up with it .