Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Thread #19 Shann thanks she's funny, when in fact she's just gummy, coke bag number god knows, up the nose it goes

Reactions: 1

Eachpeach

VIP Member
I'm assuming she lives I'm a 3 bed council house, seeing as she isn't in need anyone she should hand it back to a family who desperately deserves it

hayp

Chatty Member
She's high as a kite....I don't have the headspace for this "thing" today, I will just catch up on here bitches ✌✌✌
She is just getting exactly what she wants, attention and gifts!
Same,honestly I only watch because I like it when someone lives on the edge in the comments. She’s not even reading them now. It’s not feeding my requirements 🙈😂😂😂

allforthegoss***

Been down a rabbit hole with it this morning found his tiktoc and apparently he did a live about it but couldn't see out. He seems like a nice bloke tbf. Is she just off her rocker I saw her live last night bit odd
I don’t know anything about this girl just wondering where he kids and fella are

hayp

Chatty Member
Answeting my question but her answer didn’t make sense to me that’s all. No hate just wanted to know more of the answer explaining
---
Sorry should have been a bit more detailed. So people are commenting in a nasty way. It’s just constant comments that cover what I’ve mentioned but they’re repeating it all over and over. Lying also. Making things up to make her look even worse than she is 😬