Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lollypop212

Chatty Member
The way she's acting towards Adam tho, very very childish. Ppl shouldn't be rubbing it in her face but ffs any need to make vomit sounds about Adam. How old is she again !!!🤬
People are going to literally say anything at this point for her crack sick hearing her sing we want a RANT 😆

Reactions: 2

Melodyxo

That’s all u need not hard to find her cos she does 20 shop runs a day 😃 all walking distance from her she’s not cleaver
I don't see the point in doxxing stuff, doesn't achieve anything and she clearly doesn't give a damn

hayp

Chatty Member
Hands up whose still a sub and not been blocked *yet* 🙋🏻‍♀️ (I won’t be renewing!)
---
Hang in a second. Just seen a video… so Shann isn’t gay? I mean it doesn’t surprise me. Pretty sure she turned to women cos no man would go near her but now she says she’s not gay? After last year ‘finally admitting to herself’ she was.
Does this women actually know what the hell is going on in her life? She just can’t keep up with her own bullshit.
Never have a never will. I just can’t go that far 😂 I do not want to give her a penny

brahhh

VIP Member
Pot kettle the way she’s rude to her subs give ya head a wobble luv practice what ya preach !

lollypop212

Chatty Member
I don't see the point in doxxing stuff, doesn't achieve anything and she clearly doesn't give a damn
Nor me and nor does she 😆 but she has been on about house moves so ovis what she is wanting
---
Needs be in locked away keeps thrown to
---
Who is Bella

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Well said @IR0201 And @Faith61 no family members should come into trolling. That's a low blow. Mentioning passed relatives is just beyond vile. The ones doxxing should be ashamed, Shan has previously doxxed herself but that doesn't give anyone the right to do it. The ones mentioning the kids obviously don't have their best interest at heart. We have kept silent untill the time is right. Anyone trolling who's doing it for tit for tat revenge is disgusting. We should all have the same focus and thats to make sure them kids have the best life. Everyone can call tattlers trolls, I dont care but we don't say anything without proof
Exactly that💖💖💖

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
Why is she constantly on live even when she goes the shops I couldn’t think of anything worse than being live on tiktok every move you make it baffles me
---
1B2BBC31-E84C-4EB9-82AA-D66801DAC102.jpeg

• Sick