Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got as far as checkout on Beauty Bay and now its stuck transferring to paypal. Dont think I'll be able to get it as it's now showing as sold out (wanted the palette bundle)
I've been a follower of Shane's since way back in his Shanaynay days, and personally I dont think this move into cosmetics is a big fake for him, it just seems a natural development, although on a huge Jeffree scale.

Reactions: 1
Apparently this is the crap nobody wants on Morphe 🤣

990730CA-0FAE-40A7-8D9E-FF976E7279A0.jpeg

I'd love to be at the office and see the numbers.

I wonder how many they've sold and how many are just gathering dust in the warehouse waiting for a "restock"
Yep!!
I would love to know the real figures. They’ve been clever in how they’ve done it.
I’m dropping the “they” at this point, Jeffree has been clever in how he’s done it.

Create demand for 2 sold out launches and release a 3rd or 4th in November/December

Reactions: 3

Yel

Yeah I don't think it's "sold out".

As if Shane or even Jefferys company has anything to do with fixing a spike in traffic brining down the Shopify servers

They're just eating dounuts while Shopify tech work on it. All feeds into the drama 🙄

Reactions: 5
It’s so staged it’s making me angry.....

so Dustin Dailey, Petty Paige, Nick Snider have all received the “collection“
Dustin fecking Dailey 😂😂😂😂
they’re handing them out to everyone it seems.

1DC97DE5-9D63-4C64-81EE-727F03B69983.jpeg

actully he looks a bit like Shane and probably knows just as much about makeup 🙂 nothing!

I got as far as checkout on Beauty Bay and now its stuck transferring to paypal. Dont think I'll be able to get it as it's now showing as sold out (wanted the palette bundle)
I've been a follower of Shane's since way back in his Shanaynay days, and personally I dont think this move into cosmetics is a big fake for him, it just seems a natural development, although on a huge Jeffree scale.
I have never seen Shane have an interest in the beauty community at ALL Before he saw cash signs!
Did you manage to get your pallet 🙂

It’s so staged it’s making me angry.....

so Dustin Dailey, Petty Paige, Nick Snider have all received the “collection“
Dustin fecking Dailey 😂😂😂😂
they’re handing them out to everyone it seems.

I have never seen Shane have an interest in the beauty community at ALL Before he saw cash signs!
Did you manage to get your pallet 🙂
No 😔 Morphe sold out in less than 5 minutes and Beauty Bay is still down. Their facebook page is full of complaints from people who have had money taken and no order confirmation, and people who are still stuck checking out.
Guess I will have to wait for the restock!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
No 😔 Morphe sold out in less than 5 minutes and Beauty Bay is still down. Their facebook page is full of complaints from people who have had money taken and no order confirmation, and people who are still stuck checking out.
Guess I will have to wait for the restock!
because Jeffree star cosmetics is behind it I do think the quality will be great, not something il buy but I am interested in the REAL reviews from customers and not the influencers reviews.

Pisses me off when drama channels get sent make up they clearly won’t bleeping use! Especially when they’re sat on YouTube showing it off and people can’t check out to get it? duck off

Managed to order the mini palette from beautylish website. Not a huge makeup user but I wanted to try the eyeshadow formula.
Will report back when I've had a play!

Pisses me off when drama channels get sent make up they clearly won’t bleeping use! Especially when they’re sat on YouTube showing it off and people can’t check out to get it? duck off
I cannot STAND Dustin Dailey but I clicked on his upload to see the AMOUNT of tit he’s been given. Hundreds worth.

Its worked, he’s practically crying while he declares his love for Shane Dirtyson

• Haha

Yel

Infuencers being gifted stuff is a massive turn off for more and more people. I say from my Xiaomi phone since I gave up Samsung after they kept gifting phones to apple fans that never used it once the ad was done.

I hope beauty news get one.

The pallet will be good unlike Zoellas colourpop that cracked on everyone.

I don't think the packaging is anything special, it's more or less what jefree has done before but with different coloured clasps

• Heart
I cannot STAND Dustin Dailey but I clicked on his upload to see the AMOUNT of tit he’s been given. Hundreds worth.

Its worked, he’s practically crying while he declares his love for Shane Dirtyson
He needs to put the damn make up on his mug or give it away. He got tati’s palette as well.

I heard that Shane was on the floor crying due to the website crashing and Andrew was filming.

Beauty Bay is back up, I got both palettes, but couldn't get the cosmetic bag I wanted.

Loads of people complaining on Twitter about Beauty Bay charging them multiple times for one order and taking money from people's accounts without any confirmation. Beauty Bay website is trash anyway, I was given a £75 e-gift card earlier this year and have made three orders since, they've only took £50 from the e-gift card and for some reason I've received £120 worth of make-up free. I'm not mad though. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

As for Shane x Jeffree collab, I really wanted to love this, but I'm not feeling any of the palettes or the liquid lips. I love Jeffree's liquid lips, but there are no colours I'd wear out of that collection, I'm a basic nude or taupe witch.

• Haha
I heard that Shane was on the floor crying due to the website crashing and Andrew was filming.
ah, so it was for content, figured as much, Jeffree was teasing that we would see behind the scenes so they would try and create some drama for it.

As for Shane x Jeffree collab, I really wanted to love this, but I'm not feeling any of the palettes or the liquid lips. I love Jeffree's liquid lips, but there are no colours I'd wear out of that collection, I'm a basic nude or taupe witch.
im not a fan either, if this was a JS pallet without the added promo I’d love to know how it would do.

But whoever is handling the ordering ecommerce for this collection should have bumped up their bandwidth before this launch in order to avoid this situation.

The horrible 'Shane' liquid lipstick is the only one that hasn't sold out yet on Beauty Bay. The colour doesn't look too horrendous on the website, but looks absolutely vile when he's wearing it in the promo images.

34343.png

Reactions: 2
They should have made multi palates one for a working professional and one for people that wear any color to work e.g. Hair Stylist. Because what they released was just ugly.

Reactions: 2