Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
go to 2:29
Was this girl with the team ten bus not after all that?
To be honest I don’t give it that much attention but I totally believe he plays away from home regularly

Side note, she can’t sing for sh*t but her songs are annoyingly catchy ?

Reactions: 1
Oh Shane,
You must be heartbroken, budget therapist barbie had her pegged as the beacon of light In Jake Paul’s dark world.
Pity he couldn’t keep it in his pants.

7301E3E5-8368-4F2A-9604-A018F512FE98.jpeg

Reactions: 2

Yel

I didn't ever think they were together. Just a buisness thing and she was someone useful to have around for thumbnails.

i have to admit: I love watching Morgan. She's kinda stupid in her behaviour but has so much more personality than her brother. I laughed my ass off just watching her vlogs with her friend trinity
Oh really? Honestly when she said Erica was amazing and she loved her videos I just assumed she would be anothet awful vlogger riding the coattails

Reactions: 2
I didn't ever think they were together. Just a buisness thing and she was someone useful to have around for thumbnails.

Oh really? Honestly when she said Erica was amazing and she loved her videos I just assumed she would be anothet awful vlogger riding the coattails

Last edited:

Yel

I can't click play on a clevver video, they're one of those channles that hoover up keywords with crappy videos that usually are just reading a tweet.

Not a big fan of mat pat, but was nice to see him doing this and showing the real reason for Jake Paul - the business!

Ah sorry you posted the same video, yours didn't load when I posted it!

I'm quite liking mat pat's and inabbers videos - really showing up how bad the Shane Dawson show was. Glad to see it as was getting ridiculous people praising him for such a waste of time.

Ah sorry you posted the same video, yours didn't load when I posted it!

I'm quite liking mat pat's and inabbers videos - really showing up how bad the Shane Dawson show was. Glad to see it as was getting ridiculous people praising him for such a waste of time.
That's okay.

Yeah Shane's series was a big waste of time. It did it's job of getting Shane and Jake more subscribers and more views.

Last edited:
Not sure when part 3 of the mat pat Shane Dawson Jake Paul is coming out. Patiently waiting but happy people are being more honest that Shane's Jake Paul was tit.

The fire isn't far away from the team 10 house at all, about 1km. Is it too early to say a joke about preying for the the safety of the merch store and the merch store Sistine chapel inspired mural?

I feel like I shouldn't have renamed this thread now, sorry @Oohthedrama - was getting so many jake paul and shane threads in different palces covering the same show.

Just looking at grav3yardgirl and jefree's stats and they are now exactly back to where they were before the Shane show. All they seem to have got was a boost for a month that dropped off quickly. People are giving shane too much credit for his "power".