Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed it too! That's his 'office' where he films his conspiracy videos, Morgan is currently living there. But I think they've been staying there too cause I read somewhere that he has rats in his other house. :ROFLMAO:
Yes they do have rats and Shane uploaded a photo where they drained their pool at home.

Reactions: 1
I enjoyed it too! That's his 'office' where he films his conspiracy videos, Morgan is currently living there. But I think they've been staying there too cause I read somewhere that he has rats in his other house. :ROFLMAO:
That flat is haunted too.

What type of therapist is “shocked” that online Jake Paul is a different personality to off line Jake Paul?!?

I feel like this whole series was a BETEC version of an actual documentary and it’s made me so annoyed.
Did she buy her qualifications on line? She seems so new to analysing behaviour and personality. Jake Paul wasn’t “humanised” in this series, I’m sick of that word being thrown around. He was shown as an actor. He IS AN ACTOR ?
Like he acted on Disney,
like he acts on vlogs.
The two of these came off an inexperienced in all ways, in editing, uploading and evaluating.
@FamHam
You’re completely right, I’m actually annoyed at “popular” influencers that use a platform to get fans to bully others for them, and I’m using the word bully because they know that’s what happens!! You did right girl ?

Reactions: 3
Ugh, I was hoping Shane would have ditched that kati. She's just as fake as Jake Paul with her going on about her channel is just to impower people to help them, that explains all the $200 per sign up better health ads and the book she's plugging. The main goal of all of these people is to make money!

Shane got a tiny tiny backlash for this and most people are saying how amazing it was. It wasn't. It's like the Emperor's New Clothes, no one wants to admit it was tit and a waste of everyone's time.

This is the only decent response I've seen and calls him out on the fakery and lies:

Reactions: 5
I predicted they would rehabilitate him and for all of Shane's 'no no that's not what will happen' of course that's what happened.

It was barely concealed as a business deal, and everyone involved has benefited massively.

Preying on the gullible young, as always.

Reactions: 2
What type of therapist is “shocked” that online Jake Paul is a different personality to off line Jake Paul?!?

I feel like this whole series was a BETEC version of an actual documentary and it’s made me so annoyed.
Did she buy her qualifications on line? She seems so new to analysing behaviour and personality. Jake Paul wasn’t “humanised” in this series, I’m sick of that word being thrown around. He was shown as an actor. He IS AN ACTOR ?
Like he acted on Disney,
like he acts on vlogs.
The two of these came off an inexperienced in all ways, in editing, uploading and evaluating.
@FamHam
You’re completely right, I’m actually annoyed at “popular” influencers that use a platform to get fans to bully others for them, and I’m using the word bully because they know that’s what happens!! You did right girl ?

true.
She's a family therapist.

I heard that Jake and Ericka may have broken up.
Unpopular opinion but I don’t see a sexual relationship between them, I’ve never thought he fancies her at all, they seem like mates but not more, yeah they’ve probably hooked up a fair few times, but their relationship was fake for so long, at that age (early 20’s!?) you don’t “grow” to fancy someone.
Maybe when you’re older but not back then when they were acting out the role of boyfriend/girlfriend anyway. They admitted they weren’t together for a lot of that time.
He “hooked up” with her because Alissa made him look the fool, she shagged his brother then got with Banks. ? she basically stepped on his balls in public.
Jake didn’t want to loose face so Erica slotted nicely into that role.
They will drag it out for as long as it suits then go their separate ways, at least they will go their separate ways but he’ll still get her 20%.

For me this documentary changed my opinion on a few people.

1) Shane Dawson. He’s likeable, he’s funny, he does good fluff content. But there’s nothing more to him. He doesn’t have a gift for editing or interviewing, he belongs in vlog style, light hearted content and nothing else.
2) Nick Cannon, the real hero of this documentary.
3) Alissa Violet. Any girl who doesn’t know how many rooms, and what room is where in her own house ? is definitely doing ok after Jake Paul, even if jake was still cashing checks in her name,
she landed on her feet.. or on Faze Banks.
4) Jake.... meh
5) Erika... meh.
6) Therapist girl... so boring and useless in this I forgot your name.
you learned your craft in “CBT for dummies” right.

Unpopular opinion but I don’t see a sexual relationship between them, I’ve never thought he fancies her at all, they seem like mates but not more, yeah they’ve probably hooked up a fair few times, but their relationship was fake for so long, at that age (early 20’s!?) you don’t “grow” to fancy someone.
Maybe when you’re older but not back then when they were acting out the role of boyfriend/girlfriend anyway. They admitted they weren’t together for a lot of that time.
He “hooked up” with her because Alissa made him look the fool, she shagged his brother then got with Banks. ? she basically stepped on his balls in public.
Jake didn’t want to loose face so Erica slotted nicely into that role.
They will drag it out for as long as it suits then go their separate ways, at least they will go their separate ways but he’ll still get her 20%.

For me this documentary changed my opinion on a few people.

1) Shane Dawson. He’s likeable, he’s funny, he does good fluff content. But there’s nothing more to him. He doesn’t have a gift for editing or interviewing, he belongs in vlog style, light hearted content and nothing else.
2) Nick Cannon, the real hero of this documentary.
3) Alissa Violet. Any girl who doesn’t know how many rooms, and what room is where in her own house ? is definitely doing ok after Jake Paul, even if jake was still cashing checks in her name,
she landed on her feet.. or on Faze Banks.
4) Jake.... meh
5) Erika... meh.
6) Therapist girl... so boring and useless in this I forgot your name.
you learned your craft in “CBT for dummies” right.
2) you mean NICK CROMPTON :ROFLMAO:;)

2) you mean NICK CROMPTON :ROFLMAO:;)
Omg.. it auto corrected to Campton last time I typed his name ? but that was a complete dumb moment ?
But... it would have spiced up the series.
Get Nick on, Kanye, Maria, Kim...
Team ten take two.

Shane Dawson would be breathing into paper bags from the get go.
3B1E06C5-9C13-4B3C-815F-B1695690E6E5.jpeg

Omg.. it auto corrected to Campton last time I typed his name ? but that was a complete dumb moment ?
But... it would have spiced up the series.
Get Nick on, Kanye, Maria, Kim...
Team ten take two.

Shane Dawson would be breathing into paper bags from the get go. View attachment 1575
true it would have spiced things up. Yes it would have been way better with Nick, Kanye, Maria and Kim. Jake Paul snoozefestst.

Shane and Ryland are moving. Mmm. Stay turned to Ryland's channel for the moving updates.

Yel

I like rylan, his Arianna Grande video was good, but him and his sister are always popping up in my recomendations. I've got no desire to watch either having wasted so much time watching the Shane show but they persist no matter how many time I say I'm not interested.

Totally agree that he should stick to the light hearted stuff, a beiber show would be good but no padder. The Jake Paul one should have been three episodes at the very most.

Last edited:
I like rylan, his Arianna Grande video was good, but him and his sister are always popping up in my recomendations. I've got no desire to watch either having wasted so much time watching the Shane show but they persist no matter how many time I say I'm not interested.

Totally agree that he should stick to the light hearted stuff, a beiber show would be good but no padder. The Jake Paul one should have been three episodes at the very most.
Yeah Ryland and Morgan are not super entertaining. But Morgan is funnier than Ryland. IMO.

i have to admit: I love watching Morgan. She's kinda stupid in her behaviour but has so much more personality than her brother. I laughed my ass off just watching her vlogs with her friend trinity

i have to admit: I love watching Morgan. She's kinda stupid in her behaviour but has so much more personality than her brother. I laughed my ass off just watching her vlogs with her friend trinity
Yeah.

Last edited: