Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Trisha confirmed that they no longer talk to SD. Peter Monn and maybe Oscar Wylde/Wilde? Said that Andrew and Garrett would laugh along when SD was shading people. 4:50 minutes into the sweet boys latest podcast they quickly discuss what it's like being 30 year olds with horrible friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I agree but I really enjoyed reading this thread/timeline about Shanes downfall. 🙂

Ryland is looking for homes in Colorado in order to be closer to his family and for when they have kids. Morgan has already purchased a house in Colorado and the house that Ryland and Shane looked at is just about 10 minutes away from Morgan.

Reactions: 1
So Shane and Ryland did get the house so they are moving to Colorado. I don't know if they are going to sale their home in Los Angeles yet. This should be interesting.

I'm surprised this thread isn't more active!

I thought Shane had totally disappeared from Youtube but I stumbled upon Ryland's moving vlog and it made me so angry.

The fact that they've bought that house is reason enough to believe that karma doesn't exist. How can Shane just get away with being such a bad person repeatedly and still reap rewards.

I hate the fact that Morgan moved back to Colorado to get away from LA (and maybe all the drama) then Ryland and Shane follows her so she can get no peace

Reactions: 3
I hate the fact that Morgan moved back to Colorado to get away from LA (and maybe all the drama) then Ryland and Shane follows her so she can get no peace
I haven't kept up with them all in a few years but wasn't she living cheaply in their apartment/office thing for a while? And then in their poolhouse? Seems they pitied her and she was happy to comply.

Yes she is living in their offic she even redecorated it then Ryland and Shane moved in because there was a rat problem at their house before she finally got her own apartment.

Yes she is living in their offic she even redecorated it then Ryland and Shane moved in because there was a rat problem at their house before she finally got her own apartment.
Oh yes!

I always thought it was really uncomfortable how she just got sucked up in Shane's following and then she started hanging around with all big influencer girls but she never seemed to fit.

Ya I felt sorry for Morgan, she thought moving to LA would make her life better but it got worst so she moved back to Colorado and LA (Shane and Ryland) has seemed to found her back.

Well I didn’t expect a new video from him. Has anyone watched it?
I only just noticed it from seeing your post.

I've been watching Rylands vlogs like car-crash TV and I feel uncomfortable whenever Shane is on camera. He seems to really be weaponising and playing up his mental illness.

Shane looks sweaty, balding and so on. Could not really watch it because he made me feel too uncomfortable.