Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
at this point he doesn't deserve his friends.
loved how Morgan defended him saying he isn't that person but if he managed to manipulate his audience he definitely manipulated his own friends.

Reactions: 2
Good to see Daniel Wallace blowing up on yt at least! Thoroughly deserved 👏 that takedown on shane was so comprehensive you could tell he put the research in, and he didn't monetise the video which I respect the he'll out of

I honestly think Slime Drool will bounce back from this though... he's so slippery that nothing ever seems to stick on him.

Reactions: 4
Here's a screenshot of the tweets that were sent out by Katie Joy AKA WOACB back when she jumped on the bandwagon of Sanders Kennedy, when Kennedy claimed that there was an investigation against Shane Dawson. Katie Joy confirmed that there was really a Segrent by the name that she mentioned in her video that really does worked there in LA.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Jeffree is distancing himself from Shane and he wants to distance from Jeffree. This Trisha drama could have been the opportunity for both of them to cut their losses and move on while Shane sticks up for Trisha. Such a mess

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure what his next move will be, tbh. I agree with Peter Monn, I do think he was planning on making a comeback soon and I think Trisha has rained all over his parade (rightly so).

Reactions: 5
New to the Shane Dawson thread - hi everyone!
Did anyone know that Shane and Ryland aren’t friends with Gareth & Andrew?! I kind of suspected but thought they drifted... didn’t realise there was “beef” there too 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 8
New to the Shane Dawson thread - hi everyone!
Did anyone know that Shane and Ryland aren’t friends with Gareth & Andrew?! I kind of suspected but thought they drifted... didn’t realise there was “beef” there too 👀
This is really sad as I loved the days of Shane/Garrett/Drew (I'm going back YEARS with Drew). Mad how much Shane has changed and how materialistic he's turned. Garrett is exactly the same

I haven’t watched Garrett content in ages.. has he turned materialistic? If yes, that’s actually said. I remember him being nice and relatable.
and omg drew! How could I forget drew! Wonder what he’s up to these days!

I haven’t watched Garrett content in ages.. has he turned materialistic? If yes, that’s actually said. I remember him being nice and relatable.
and omg drew! How could I forget drew! Wonder what he’s up to these days!
Sorry I meant he's the same he always was! Lovely

Has there been confirmation of Garrett and Andrew not talking to Shane any more? I know Garrett drifted away but thought Andrew still spoke

Reactions: 1
Has there been confirmation of Garrett and Andrew not talking to Shane any more? I know Garrett drifted away but thought Andrew still spoke
Wasn't it Trisha that confirmed that both Garrett and Andrew dropped Shane, in one of her recent video uploads?

Reactions: 4