Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't bring myself to watch his 'return' video but I have watched Rylands vlogs and I feel a bit sorry for Ryland. Shane is loving feeling like a snowflake because of his mental health struggles and Ryland is just having to deal with it.

The parts where Shane is claiming to have misophonia absolutely sent me.

Reactions: 3
I thought there was a Morgan thread but now I can't find it???

Anyways, Morgan has become annoying af. Whine drink whine pretend to be happy whine drink on and on and on

Being an alcoholic isn't cool Morgan. Inb4 she makes a video talking about how she only gets drunk once a week which is still considered being an alcoholic. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
I'm thinking they will find a way to keep it

Reactions: 1
Came across his new videos on YouTube all about Jeffree and was like wtf is he back?! No (serious) mention of his cancellation just lots of little jokes or anything that went on with Tati, all focussed on Jeffree leaving YouTube and Shane showing the 2nd pallet they never got to release (weirdly enough called Doomsday)

also yes the mention of him and Ryland having a baby?! Wtf?!

Reactions: 6
Shane is such a weird YouTuber. Seems indestructible. No matter how many cancellations, he’s still around and posting like it never happened.

Reactions: 4
Shane has came back, receives therapy but an utter jerk to ryland. What's with putting high expectations on Ry and then humiliating him afterwards. For example, all the Christmas cooking/baking.

The parts where Shane is claiming to have misophonia absolutely sent me.
This!! He literally shows inside his mouth on Instagram when has food in it and eats like the pig he is but he just had to pretend he had something because it was popular to say then 🙄 but the people that actually suffer (myself included) don't say they have it because it's trendy.

The thought of Shane and Ryland having a child makes me very angry. That poor kid!
I think it's disgusting that they've gotten as far as they have. What sane person wants these 2 digsuting, vile creatures a baby?!

Anyways, Morgan has become annoying af.
Every 6 months, does a video complaining and saying her life is falling apart and nothing ever goes right for her and she's homeless (so much rage when she makes out she has nowhere to live!). Just duck off. She's really annoying with those contractors too, leave then alone and let them do their job ffs.

I'm totally out of the loop... why have they moved back to LA?
Because they need to keep the LA ties as Shane is writing a script (😂 😂) and wants to be able to sell it to a big Hollywood exec, hahahaha.

I think his podcast is going to get him canceled again smh some people never learn
Still waiting for this. Even in his videos you can see he hasn't learned. He's still the same person 🙄

Came across his new videos on YouTube all about Jeffree and was like wtf is he back?! No (serious) mention of his cancellation just lots of little jokes or anything that went on with Tati, all focussed on Jeffree leaving YouTube and Shane showing the 2nd pallet they never got to release (weirdly enough called Doomsday)

also yes the mention of him and Ryland having a baby?! Wtf?!
It doesn't get mentioned because he wants everyone to forget. He just goes on about his feelings to try make people feel sorry for him.

Shane is such a weird YouTuber. Seems indestructible. No matter how many cancellations, he’s still around and posting like it never happened.
Hopefully one day, one of those cancellations stick.

Shane has came back, receives therapy but an utter jerk to ryland. What's with putting high expectations on Ry and then humiliating him afterwards. For example, all the Christmas cooking/baking.
I don't believe for one second he's in therapy. He's always been a jerk to... Well, everyone. He treats everyone likes he's above them.

I'm so glad Garret and Andrew seem to have dropped him. The way he used to treat Garret was disgusting, constant belittling and put downs to try elevate himself.

Shane's new camera guy is trying to be Andrew IMO. They know people loved Andrew and his laugh and are trying to replicate that.

Garret doesn't upload often and his videos almost never really have any direction but they are far more enjoyable and joyful than anything Shane and his arselickers have ever put out.

I'm thinking they will find a way to keep it

This!! He literally shows inside his mouth on Instagram when has food in it and eats like the pig he is but he just had to pretend he had something because it was popular to say then 🙄 but the people that actually suffer (myself included) don't say they have it because it's trendy.

I think it's disgusting that they've gotten as far as they have. What sane person wants these 2 digsuting, vile creatures a baby?!

Every 6 months, does a video complaining and saying her life is falling apart and nothing ever goes right for her and she's homeless (so much rage when she makes out she has nowhere to live!). Just duck off. She's really annoying with those contractors too, leave then alone and let them do their job ffs.

Because they need to keep the LA ties as Shane is writing a script (😂 😂) and wants to be able to sell it to a big Hollywood exec, hahahaha.

Still waiting for this. Even in his videos you can see he hasn't learned. He's still the same person 🙄

It doesn't get mentioned because he wants everyone to forget. He just goes on about his feelings to try make people feel sorry for him.

Hopefully one day, one of those cancellations stick.

I don't believe for one second he's in therapy. He's always been a jerk to... Well, everyone. He treats everyone likes he's above them.

I'm so glad Garret and Andrew seem to have dropped him. The way he used to treat Garret was disgusting, constant belittling and put downs to try elevate himself.

Shane's new camera guy is trying to be Andrew IMO. They know people loved Andrew and his laugh and are trying to replicate that.

Garret doesn't upload often and his videos almost never really have any direction but they are far more enjoyable and joyful than anything Shane and his arselickers have ever put out.
I'm also shocked about how far they have gotten with this baby stuff too
smh

I don't even know why i still hate watch these videos. He's vile, he makes me feel sick. The whole lot of them.

Pretending he can't afford an $11 million mansion, making out he doesn't own two mansions... The "film" (hahahahahahahahaha)

Then Ryland saying to the drive through he's OCD and a crazy person. With Shane saying he actually does have OCD. Bullshit!!

They're not the only ones that do it but as someone with actual OCD that has actually been diagnosed by an actual doctor, it really fucks me off. It's not fun and trendy. It's a bleeping nightmare and I don't appreciate people using it as a quirky thing in their life when they have no concept of what it's really like.

Why must every video feature the bleeping fat pig eating?! I skip through most of the videos but what I do watch just pisses me off.

And now they have someone impregnated (potentially) and it's disgusting. How has he been allowed to have children? I do not understand it.

Reactions: 4
And you just know they'll be the people who stoop so low their baby will become their entire content.

Reactions: 3
I hate the way that they treat the new camera man but the new camera man is annoying. imo.

Reactions: 2