Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is also a video of an youtuber reacting to the chair and they show the biggest tantrums and no sense. It also adds to the fact that Shane can't take criticism. In here he mistreats people and is basically awful with them, but he didn't change because up until recently he can't take criticism either and as now perfected the art of weaponize mental health to make people feel bad for having criticism towards him, even if constructive.

I never followed her, watched her videos nor watched Shane's video with her or know anything about it, but I find it ironic Shane telling someone to be open about their success on youtube lmao
I agree. Shane wanted her to talk about her Porsche, Tesla and Tundra and her luxury items. SMH. Bunny wants to get back to that fame that she had back in 2014 ( IMO) and that's not going to happen.

Well I now understand why she didn't make a lot of changes.

Last edited:
Quite ironic how Shane was encouraging Bunny to show off all her expensive things, yet he always goes on about how he’s so poor.

Reactions: 3
The excuse of "it was a different time" doesn't pass since Shane was already being called out 7 or 8 years ago for his racism and problematic content.

1594589085047.png

Reactions: 4
I have just seen this video. The Youtuber who made it says that he has reported Shane to the police and sent them some of the more disturbing clips that are going viral. Again, I stress a trigger warning as some of the content discussed in the video pertains to abuse. The same warning applies for the clips of Shane that they show during the video.

I can’t see how Shane could come back from this. I really feel like if it were an isolated incident or a poorly put and timed joke, that it may be possible. However, redemption seems increasingly unlikely because of how many separate incidents there have been where he is “joking” about children in this way. At what point does he just become a terrible person? I think his true colours are showing and this is him finished.
that video has been removed or made private, I'm not sure.

that video has been removed or made private, I'm not sure.
It was taken down from YT, after the creator that made it lied.

Reactions: 1
It was taken down from YT, after the creator that made it lied.

thanks, I know he lied and I think he is getting sued now by shane now.

Funny how Shane after all these can sue Sanders but none of his victims will sue him for exploitation of minors and predatory behavior...

Why isn't anyone talking about how back in the day all the popular YouTubers made a joint channel called 'The Station', later called 'Makers Studio' which was eventually sold to Disney. Shane Dawson and Phillip Defranco had a falling out when 'The Station' first started due to 'conflicting ideas' and there was major beef that NO ONE ever found out about. I have a feeling it was to do with Shanes tit he is getting dragged for now.

• Wow
how is this sick duck still on YouTube .pedalo.

No normal or innocent person "jokes" about or justifies child abuse or paedophilia. I can't believe some people are actually saying "he's grown". This person does not deserve a platform to air disgusting sexual or racist views. He should not have access or to or influence over any young people. The expression hiding in plain sight comes to mind. Google jimmy savile. His past actions and carefully crafted "apologies" are abhorrent and unforgivable and I truely hope people value child protection more than YouTube content or money. Just my opinion!
He is vile ! How he is still aloud to create content for YouTube is beyond me !

Reactions: 2
😮 Never heard of this! I’m doing to have a look at Phil’s recent content to see if he mentioned anything.
Why isn't anyone talking about how back in the day all the popular YouTubers made a joint channel called 'The Station', later called 'Makers Studio' which was eventually sold to Disney. Shane Dawson and Phillip Defranco had a falling out when 'The Station' first started due to 'conflicting ideas' and there was major beef that NO ONE ever found out about. I have a feeling it was to do with Shanes tit he is getting dragged for now.

Reactions: 2