Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Shane wanted her to talk about her Porsche, Tesla and Tundra and her luxury items. SMH. Bunny wants to get back to that fame that she had back in 2014 ( IMO) and that's not going to happen.

Well I now understand why she didn't make a lot of changes.

Last edited:
Quite ironic how Shane was encouraging Bunny to show off all her expensive things, yet he always goes on about how he’s so poor.

Reactions: 3
The excuse of "it was a different time" doesn't pass since Shane was already being called out 7 or 8 years ago for his racism and problematic content.

Reactions: 4
that video has been removed or made private, I'm not sure.

that video has been removed or made private, I'm not sure.
It was taken down from YT, after the creator that made it lied.

Reactions: 1
thanks, I know he lied and I think he is getting sued now by shane now.

Funny how Shane after all these can sue Sanders but none of his victims will sue him for exploitation of minors and predatory behavior...

Why isn't anyone talking about how back in the day all the popular YouTubers made a joint channel called 'The Station', later called 'Makers Studio' which was eventually sold to Disney. Shane Dawson and Phillip Defranco had a falling out when 'The Station' first started due to 'conflicting ideas' and there was major beef that NO ONE ever found out about. I have a feeling it was to do with Shanes shit he is getting dragged for now.

how is this sick fuck still on YouTube .pedalo.

He is vile ! How he is still aloud to create content for YouTube is beyond me !

Reactions: 2
Never heard of this! I’m doing to have a look at Phil’s recent content to see if he mentioned anything.

Reactions: 2