Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

It's me

Iconic Member
The pizza conspiracy shook me! Actually been googling it all day haha.

Also bought that girls book as am intrigued
Haven't watched ..

Is that the pizzagate thing. Try LordanArts on YouTubefor that to get your head round it. He's fantastic.

If am on the wrong thing ignore me.

He'll also have relevant links if it is the same thing.
Hope that helps anyone. I could be talking utter bollocks on the wrong path totally

LasVegas702

VIP Member
What type of therapist is “shocked” that online Jake Paul is a different personality to off line Jake Paul?!?

I feel like this whole series was a BETEC version of an actual documentary and it’s made me so annoyed.
Did she buy her qualifications on line? She seems so new to analysing behaviour and personality. Jake Paul wasn’t “humanised” in this series, I’m sick of that word being thrown around. He was shown as an actor. He IS AN ACTOR ?
Like he acted on Disney,
like he acts on vlogs.
The two of these came off an inexperienced in all ways, in editing, uploading and evaluating.
@FamHam
You’re completely right, I’m actually annoyed at “popular” influencers that use a platform to get fans to bully others for them, and I’m using the word bully because they know that’s what happens!! You did right girl ?

true.
She's a family therapist.

AnniaDrama

This doesn't make him look good. Apparently he tried to manipulate Franchesca emotionally and disregarded her concerns about his racist behavior.

1592927019016.png

Last edited:

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I feel like I shouldn't have renamed this thread now, sorry @Oohthedrama - was getting so many jake paul and shane threads in different palces covering the same show.

Just looking at grav3yardgirl and jefree's stats and they are now exactly back to where they were before the Shane show. All they seem to have got was a boost for a month that dropped off quickly. People are giving shane too much credit for his "power".
I agree. Grav3yardgirl was a hot mess for Octovlog for the whole month.

AnniaDrama

He seems to at least point what to what some people have been commenting these days about his past apologies or how he was an adult when it happened or how he never took responsibility. But yes, I don't know what to think about this and if this an honest apology and if he truly changed or not.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Okay we still have five more parts to go and Shane and J*are releasing their palette on Nov. 1. Mmm. The fourth part was the most interesting part to me so far. Please don't kill me. :giggle:

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Ah sorry you posted the same video, yours didn't load when I posted it!

I'm quite liking mat pat's and inabbers videos - really showing up how bad the Shane Dawson show was. Glad to see it as was getting ridiculous people praising him for such a waste of time.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Haven't watched ..

Is that the pizzagate thing. Try LordanArts on YouTubefor that to get your head round it. He's fantastic.

If am on the wrong thing ignore me.

He'll also have relevant links if it is the same thing.
Hope that helps anyone. I could be talking utter bollocks on the wrong path totally
It’s chuck-e-cheese suggesting they put leftover slices together to make new pizzas to sell.

Will check out your recommendation

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
View attachment 53706

DAMN those minis didn’t sell well did they 🤣 they’ve been pushed on stories, twitter and now in a post because they aren’t moving 😬

“we broke the internet” will be episode 7 then, well played Jeffree... well played
I really like the shades in the mini!
Jeffree is king of the hype, but I get the feeling he wasnt anticipating what actually happened. He wouldn't do anything that would look bad for his company, and the chaos last night certainly didn't make them look good!
Either that, or he didn't prepare shane for it, he seems a bit bewildered lately, and I guess when you get caught up in the Jeffree Star whirlwind, you cant do anything but let it take you along.

Wish we could see how Shane's mum is getting on, Teresa is fab

LasVegas702

VIP Member
The comments on twitter are weird, people praising him and saying how much he deserves this.

They're all crazy, all he did was pick some colours and designs for a very established company to make into a pallet. There are people that actually save lives for a living and are broke. Yet Shane and his terrible work ethic people think he's deserving of taking home $10+ million for very little work :confused:

The hard part with editing amateur footage is deciding what to include, Shane and his team just most of it in to stretch out the adsense and tricks the audience about what it will contain (I guess from comments here, I haven't watched him in full since that awful Jake paul stuff wasted hours of my time).