Shan_adam #9 Shan is triggered by mince and cheese, keep on with your woosa and make sure you say please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get how someone can be so jolly when their kids are with someone else hurts my heart it does, constantly saying she's skint I'd be saving my money to do fun things when it was access days with my kids and people gift her it's crazy

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She definitely shouldn’t get kids back! I don’t think she wants them back like most others on the thread seems like she’s doing everything she can for that to be the case! Dead beat mother!! I hope them 2 beautiful souls get put with a loving family!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s her followers that enable and agree with her that pisses me off being on tiktok as made me realise how many stupid people are out in the world believing her bullshit and thinking what she does is acceptable also looks like Shan as got her minions to mass report mamma b as she’s lost another account

Moma b is talking about her again. Apparently she starved the kids which is why they were taken off her

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Moma b is talking about her again. Apparently she starved the kids which is why they were taken off her
Watching it too. She said it was emotional abuse and not feeding the kids 😳 all her ex mods are in there too. Moma B said Shan got Kate to call the police on her...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Shan commented on my reply to her tik tok after that performance with her kids wow she is SO rude and I’ve blocked her cos I don’t agree what she was doing to those poor kids 🤬

What’s she live on?
Her live disconnected abruptly so guessing she was being reported. If you type moma B into the search bar, it'll come up.

Can see Shan replying to comments on days old videos saying trolls are lying 🙄 how can people lie about things she's literally doing on live 😂

Missed her live as I was out with my child doing Christmas stuff! What the hell is she wearing? That is not the behaviour of a mother who’s lost her children. Hope they don’t allow them back because they deserve a new happy life

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I probably sound like a c**t for saying this but just seen the outfit and wig on her recent video, she looks like miss piggy 😏

• Haha
Says it all!! This "grown ass woman" is in no fit state to have her children back!!
I really really hope SS are aware of how she is acting and stop the placement of those children back with her.
And see the twats in the comments...oh TT is her job bollocks, yes it might be that does not mean she needs on to be live all day everyday, no other "public figure" has to to it. I thought brands and TT shop makes you money and if it doesn't pay enough get off your arse Shann and get an actual job!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Says it all!! This "grown ass woman" is in no fit state to have her children back!!
I really really hope SS are aware of how she is acting and stop the placement of those children back with her.
And see the twats in the comments...oh TT is her job bollocks, yes it might be that does not mean she needs on to be live all day everyday, no other "public figure" has to to it. I thought brands and TT shop makes you money and if it doesn't pay enough get off your arse Shann and get an actual job!!!
Awful, awful woman.

So from that comment we can probably assume this weird behaviour is drug related rather than mental health? Which makes more sense tbh with how animated and over the top it’s been

Reactions: 5
She’ll make the excuse it’s for her MS which lucky for her hasn’t made a appearance since her kids were taken but guarantee when views are down she’ll have a relapse

She showed the tablets she was taking for her ms yesterday as people was saying she was lying so got them and showed everyone.dont know if they was ms tablets or not but i did take a screenshot i think

Just catching up on everything I’ve missed since I created the thread earlier and then pissed off out for the afternoon. One thing I will say is that you lot are a bunch of funny fuckers. Been in stitches 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.