Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Brilliant title 😂 so many good ones to choose from. Shan is the manic gift that keeps on giving... I'll try and do a brief recap as the last thread filled so fast...

- She's gone insane again.
- Got rid of all her moderators.
- Split up with girlfriend. Was in love with someone else but I'm guessing that's going no further.
- Quit uni.
- Everyone is a narcassist or bully to her. I don't think there's a single person on the planet that isn't.
- She's triggered by a lot including her own children, mince and cheese strings...
- She pretended that she was doing an "experiment" regarding how she behaved towards her children. Basically was just totally verbally abusive to them.
- She's mentioned she doesn't need medication (lol, ok).
- Back to smoking weed.
- Never sleeps or eats.
- Began begging for money to be sent to her PayPal for gas money, whilst buying weed, takeaways and other random shit.
- Spontaneously said she was having the children overnight in a manic live. Kids did stay. They still weren't asleep at gone 2am when she finally ended the love because she was losing her temper. She refused to allow them to sleep in her bed and gave no motherly love or warmth to them. She opted not to sleep herself because she wouldn't get up in the morning.
- In the morning, she made her children wait for breakfast whilst she was on live doing her make up and begging for gifts.
- Another manic live post-school run. Said she was having the kids again that evening but later on, after a lot of safeguarding worries from people, it didn't happen. She said it was her choice but we all know how much of a liar she is.
- Next day was the craziest live so far (I completely missed it but comments on here sound like a missed a treat).
- She came back on later pretending to be the England manager. Her poor neighbours. Dogs wanted to be let out to go to the toilet but she was too busy pretending to be Alex sodding Ferguson that they pissed and shit on the floor.
- Back on live today getting ready for some mysterious management party that she's going to drive to on 3 hours sleep. She looks like an Abba tribute act.

Things Shan claims to be:

- Matilda
- Cinderella
- A witch
- Harry Potter character
- Famous influencer that requires a blue tick.
- More qualified that her ex-lecturer at uni.
- More qualified than counsellors.
- An advocate.

Things Shan really is:
- A narcassist
- A terrible mother
- Unhinged
- Druggy
- Triggered by mince and cheese strings.
- A wooosah knobhead.

Shan has also said she now won't be mentioning the children on Tik tok. Whether this happens or not remains to be seen. Tattle believes that there's been lots said from professionals the past few days. She was due to have them for Christmas, so that'll be interesting.

Is her behaviour an act or is she actually off her rocker? Does she truly want her kids back? Will the England team be humbled by her woosahing? It is really alright? Is it really ok? Is it really namaste? Stay tuned to the SHANMCCARNEY UNDERSCORE OFFICIAL shitshow to find out.

Shan, although you pretend not to read here can you please not steal your children's Christmas.

IMG_20221211_114224.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

IR0201

VIP Member
Any words that are racist are absolutely not ok. But she’s had me in tears recanting what she said to her neighbour. It’s something that’s been said to me and my family and so many others my whole life. Fuck I hate her so so much. Shan you are not a good person. You are scum

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

IR0201

VIP Member
We have some info!

Shan isn’t allowed to talk about the kids on social media anymore. The over nights have been stopped for now. Social have been watching her lives. They were at her house today and she argued with them. They said they would come back once she had calmed down. She told them not to bother

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

lemonadefriday

I've been quiet on here since last year when the kids got taken because to be quite frank she makes my skin crawl and nothing about her behaviour ever made me think she deserved those children back, then or now!!
But I've been watching the shitshow unfold and as a previous user myself and as someone who's partner used to have a problem with it - I would bet my house on it that she is frequently using cocaine daily
Her over inflated ego
The pupils bigger than her future
Constantly surviving on no sleep
Chatting absolute shite
Cutting everyone off through paranoia
Sleeping for 15 hours when she does actually sleep

Nothing "manic" about her, she's just off her fucking nut!

Reactions: 18

zyxwvu

VIP Member
The victim mentality 🤦‍♀️ I cannot 🤦‍♀️ Let's EDUCATE YOU Shan...

- YOU blocked your moderators out of the blue (they said this on moma B's live last night). Those particular moderator's have been there throughout this whole year. Everyone can see how much they have supported you. You made one of them cry because of the way you treated her. That very same one actually stuck up for you in that live regarding the charity money saying the link went straight to the charity (Moma B was reaching with this accusation - you think tattle is all lies... Nope. Facts.).

- YOU are the one failing your children.

- YOU are the one that is still consuming substances.

- YOU are the one who doesn't have a single empathic, motherly bone in your body.

- YOU are the one who has isolated yourself from everybody because you continue to push them all away.

- YOU are the one that cannot admit your faults and grow as a human.

- YOU are the one who opted to quit uni.

- YOU are the one who cannot hold down a friendship or a relationship.

- YOU are the one who consistently breaks the law, especially when it comes to driving laws. Drink driving, driving whilst on live reading comments and blocking "trolls".

- YOU are the one with nobody and nothing through YOUR OWN FAULTS.

- YOU are the narcassist.

Fuck off with your woe is me mentality. It's embarrassing to watch. Sort your fucking life out, get some serious help for your mental health and addiction (yes, they will be more qualified than you). Do the right thing by your children for once in your life because ultimately the only victims in this whole shituation is THEM. You've failed them and continue to fail them. You emotionally abuse them every time they are in your presence. You gaslight them. You put things in their head that they will remember throughout their lives. You are going to cause them the same heartache, misery and trauma that you claim to have gone through as a child. You've not broken the cycle. You will never break the cycle... Why? Because you're a narcassist.

Fuck you Shan. Fuck you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

zyxwvu

VIP Member
She's insane. Let's break things down from this afternoon's shit show.

- The dog poo. Enough said. That's vile. Blaming her MS 🙄

- Forrest Gump eat your heart out. Anything to stop the strand tests ❄ your eyes give it away every time. Same as when you're on the weed.

- Reactive abuse. Lol. Must study harder Shan because you clearly misunderstand a lot of these key terms. Maybe if you stuck it out at uni and actually listened rather than thinking you were better than the lecturer, you'd have actually correctly learnt something.

- The holier than thou attitude about saying things kindly. Hilarious. You're the biggest cunt going and have no clue how to speak to anyone in a kind manner. Especially not your children.

- Continuing to deny emotionally abusing your kids saying you have "proof". Post the lives then Shan. Go on. Everyone saw what you did and said. Everyone saw the coinciding video where you admitted to your pathetic little experiment at the detriment of your children.

- Saying your trauma is healed yet you're writing long arsed posts about your brother and how people owe him apologies. The bitterness is blinding. You're not healed from anything. I would never speak ill of your brother, but using him as an excuse for your shitty behaviour is disgusting. Using it to justify your drinking and drug habits. Using him to gaslight everyone. Using him to continue cutting your hair so you don't have to do strand tests. You're vile. Totally vile.

- Not the first time in the past week or so you've mentioned about being more like a man. Is this the next big thing? Coming out as trans or non-binary? (I fully support the LGBTQ+ community, just to add). You're making a mockery of that community now too.

Dear social services, keep those children away from this unhinged, unhygienic, attention seeking, narcassistic maniac.

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I have a request from you immature fuckers, I feel the time has come to say sorry to Shan McCarney Underscore Official for all the bad things we have said on here about her, especially about her skiing dancing and her dog shit in the front room 🥺. So in the spirt of Christmas I'm asking you all donate 50p so we can buy a heartfelt gift and hope she accepts. Who's all in, comment below guys. Thankyou
Can I recommend this gift set? Comes with 3 types of creams.

1. "And that's okay". Just rub on and everything is suddenly ok. Scent: Mince with a hint of monster.
2. "Matilda". Gives you special powers like being able to talk to your dogs. Scent: Cheese String with a hint of dog poo.
3. "Social Experiment" Gives you the ability to be a total cunt to your children and destroy their lives. Scent: Weed with a hint of cocaine.

Screenshot_20221216_163821.jpg

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Shan after seeing your video I decided to offer you the world's smallest violin.
You sat and said bullying isn't acceptable but its ok to bully your kids is it ?
Its OK to emotionally abuse them to prove a point is it ?
I think not, so while you are crying because you have been isolated, maybe have a think is it due to the fact you shit on everyone you come into contact with.
You're too kind offering her the violin hairy, she doesn't deserve it!!!
Sitting in her car whinging and moaning she's " been isolated again"
Throwing around the word narcissist!
Shan, if and when read this...just have a look at yourself..you reckon you know it all??
Look back on here and your life for the past twelve months, the support you've had from us " trolls" who were waiting for the day your children came home to you, look at the people who supported you, your friends who are now your enemies, your grandma who you treat like shit, cos you appear to have pushed them all away..probably cos one or two of them said something that you didn't like.
Sat in your car full of drink and self pity isn't a good look.
You did abuse your children ( again!!!!) on a live, you admitted you did, on purpose which makes it worse!
Shannon underscore mccarney, I hope your children stay safe where they are!
You're in a mess again, for whatever reason,just as you were this time last year!
You had it all, a job, uni, good friends around you even support from us " trolls" but you know best, you don't need any of it!!
Save the woe is me shite and look at yourself for once, but you won't be able to do that, as there is only one narcissist that most of us see around you and that's yourself.

• Heart

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

No one calls you Matilda, but is that okay?
Or My suggestion from the previous thread
Last Christmas I Gave My Kids Away, But The Very Next Day I Said That's Okayyyyyyy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

hunnyboo

GUYSS, I remembered I’m logged in on my iPhone that I’ve had shoved in the back of the drawer. Hiiii my besties. X

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Surprised she hasn’t changed the end of her lives to:

Stay racist
Stay abusive
Stay narcissistic
Stay kind…. but only to white people

• Haha
  • Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Oooo a mug for the tutor that wasn’t trying her best. Aren’t you so kind Shan you condescending dickhead
Ps your hair looks fucking shit 🖕🏼

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan I don’t think you’ll get your 1 million followers you racist cunt 🖕🏼
Also stop blaming your racism, narcissism, child abuse and animal abuse on learnt behaviour. It’s a crock of shite. Take accountability. You really thought people were going to support you after you admitted you were racist because you’re a narcissist and it’s actually making me howl 😂

• Heart

perkyT1T5

[QUOTE
NO ONE absolutely no one calls you Matilda
I can just hear her now “my names shann fam underscore official but my friend calls me Matilda - when I say friend I mean my dog Luna ! Who actually only barks “ “ But that’s OK” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

XxHerewithpopcornxX

BabyBel triggers me. It's the circular shape. In fact, add any circular shaped edible items to the list. I had a traumatic experience as a young child where I tried to put a circle block through a triangle hole in a shape sorter and I'm scarred for life.
No I’m sorry that’s my trigger now because I just read this and thought of it so now I have the same trigger because it’s triggering and circular objects are reactively abusive

• Haha
Reactions: 14

NoseyBiatch92

I’m so surprised that 1. She showed her face so soon and 2. She still has gifters 😳 absolutely insane
I’m convinced this isn’t a breakdown tbh, this is her not wanting her kids back fully and thinking ‘fuck it’ and going back to her old ways smoking green and probably drinking off live, she looked very hungover this morning

Reactions: 14