Shan_adam #9 Shan is triggered by mince and cheese, keep on with your woosa and make sure you say please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still shocked about the grey Christmas tree bet it was just on sale at bnm and she thought she would make a story up about the fact that it’s an all inclusive non judgemental or racist tree….. it’s just a grey tree luv let’s not over complicate it.
I mean to me, an all inclusive non judgemental tree, would be no tree at all? 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's as thick as pigs tit

Reactions: 4
She strikes me as the type of person who would read the Scum and take their information as gospel.
There's absolutely nothing positive about her. Her attitude is vile. She's beyond narcissistic, she's so deep in her own victim complex she's lost sight of her children's feelings and needs. She isn't motherly, she has no self awareness of what she's doing to her Grandma.

She's portrayed her dad as a vile monster, and whilst he may not be a Saint, I can't imagine everything was all his fault but she can't keep laying the blame on his feet when her brother clearly had a good bond with him, it must destroy him.

She really needs some serious help and long hard look in the mirror. All this "everything I do is for a reason" bullshit is unnerving & odd that she's so comfortable acting so inhumane to the point she willingly drives and puts other people's lives at risk and thinks its a "mistake" to be racist.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.