Shan_adam #9 Shan is triggered by mince and cheese, keep on with your woosa and make sure you say please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she thinks she's Emma pissing bunton!!
Stop right now shan...you picked the right song love🤣👊👊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Only other person i know is part of there management is that jess and mike

Reactions: 4
How can u act like that when your children are being cared for my someone else....i don't get her at all!?!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I've never commented on here about her before as I never really had an opinion until I saw the shitshow which unfolded the other day, I'm utterly disgusted that she treated her poor children like that. I really hope she doesn't get them back, they deserve stability and safety, the 2 things that fruitloop can't provide them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Brilliant title 😂 so many good ones to choose from. Shan is the manic gift that keeps on giving... I'll try and do a brief recap as the last thread filled so fast...

- She's gone insane again.
- Got rid of all her moderators.
- Split up with girlfriend. Was in love with someone else but I'm guessing that's going no further.
- Quit uni.
- Everyone is a narcassist or bully to her. I don't think there's a single person on the planet that isn't.
- She's triggered by a lot including her own children, mince and cheese strings...
- She pretended that she was doing an "experiment" regarding how she behaved towards her children. Basically was just totally verbally abusive to them.
- She's mentioned she doesn't need medication (lol, ok).
- Back to smoking weed.
- Never sleeps or eats.
- Began begging for money to be sent to her PayPal for gas money, whilst buying weed, takeaways and other random tit.
- Spontaneously said she was having the children overnight in a manic live. Kids did stay. They still weren't asleep at gone 2am when she finally ended the love because she was losing her temper. She refused to allow them to sleep in her bed and gave no motherly love or warmth to them. She opted not to sleep herself because she wouldn't get up in the morning.
- In the morning, she made her children wait for breakfast whilst she was on live doing her make up and begging for gifts.
- Another manic live post-school run. Said she was having the kids again that evening but later on, after a lot of safeguarding worries from people, it didn't happen. She said it was her choice but we all know how much of a liar she is.
- Next day was the craziest live so far (I completely missed it but comments on here sound like a missed a treat).
- She came back on later pretending to be the England manager. Her poor neighbours. Dogs wanted to be let out to go to the toilet but she was too busy pretending to be Alex sodding Ferguson that they pissed and tit on the floor.
- Back on live today getting ready for some mysterious management party that she's going to drive to on 3 hours sleep. She looks like an Abba tribute act.

Things Shan claims to be:

- Matilda
- Cinderella
- A witch
- Harry Potter character
- Famous influencer that requires a blue tick.
- More qualified that her ex-lecturer at uni.
- More qualified than counsellors.
- An advocate.

Things Shan really is:
- A narcassist
- A terrible mother
- Unhinged
- Druggy
- Triggered by mince and cheese strings.
- A wooosah knobhead.

Shan has also said she now won't be mentioning the children on Tik tok. Whether this happens or not remains to be seen. Tattle believes that there's been lots said from professionals the past few days. She was due to have them for Christmas, so that'll be interesting.

Is her behaviour an act or is she actually off her rocker? Does she truly want her kids back? Will the England team be humbled by her woosahing? It is really alright? Is it really ok? Is it really namaste? Stay tuned to the SHANMCCARNEY UNDERSCORE OFFICIAL shitshow to find out.

Shan, although you pretend not to read here can you please not steal your children's Christmas.

IMG_20221211_114224.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I've never commented on here about her before as I never really had an opinion until I saw the shitshow which unfolded the other day, I'm utterly disgusted that she treated her poor children like that. I really hope she doesn't get them back, they deserve stability and safety, the 2 things that fruitloop can't provide them.

Welcome to the madhouse

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shan is a very attractive girl (not so much on the inside !) and I’m not being hateful but that outfit does nothing for her, it’s not flattering and the wig makes it look even worse. I’ve seen her in much nicer outfits. The whole get up and how she’s acting is quite sad to see in a way

Reactions: 5
Me too....I truly hope someone has put a stop to whatever arrangement was in place , cos they are at serious risk around her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Brilliant title  so many good ones to choose from. Shan is the manic gift that keeps on giving... I'll try and do a brief recap as the last thread filled so fast...

- Split up with girlfriend. Was in love with someone else but I'm guessing that's going no further.

- Quit uni.

- Everyone is a narcassist or bully to her. I don't think there's a single person on the planet that isn't.

- She's triggered by a lot including her own children, mince and cheese strings...

- She pretended that she was doing an "experiment" regarding how she behaved towards her children. Basically was just totally verbally abusive to them.

- Back to smoking weed.

- Never sleeps or eats.

- Began begging for money to be sent to her PayPal for gas money, whilst buying weed, takeaways and other random tit.

- Spontaneously said she was having the children overnight in a manic live. Kids did stay. They still weren't asleep at gone 2am when she finally ended the love because she was losing her temper. She refused to allow them to sleep in her bed and gave no motherly love or warmth to them. She opted not to sleep herself because she wouldn't get up in the morning.

- In the morning, she made her children wait for breakfast whilst she was on live doing her make up and begging for gifts.

- Another manic live post-school run. Said she was having the kids again that evening but later on, after a lot of safeguarding worries from people, it didn't happen. She said it was her choice but we all know how much of a liar she is.

- Next day was the craziest live so far (I completely missed it but comments on here sound like a missed a treat).

- She came back on later pretending to be the England manager. Her poor neighbours. Dogs wanted to be let out to go to the toilet but she was too busy pretending to be Alex sodding Ferguson that they pissed and tit on the floor.

- Back on live today getting ready for some mysterious management party that she's going to drive to on 3 hours sleep. She looks like an Abba tribute act.

- Matilda

- Cinderella

- A witch

- Harry Potter character

- An advocate.

Things Shan really is:

- A narcassist

- A terrible mother

- Unhinged

- Druggy

- A wooosah knobhead.

Shan has also said she now won't be mentioning the children on Tik tok. Whether this happens or not remains to be seen. Tattle believes that there's been lots said from professionals the past few days. She was due to have them for Christmas, so that'll be interesting.

Is her behaviour an act or is she actually off her rocker? Does she truly want her kids back? Will the England team be humbled by her woosahing? It is really alright? Is it really ok? Is it really namaste? Stay tuned to the SHANMCCARNEY UNDERSCORE OFFICIAL shitshow to find out.

Shan, although you pretend not to read here can you please not steal your children's Christmas.

👏👏👏 spot on

• Heart
She looks like a kid that's been badly dressed to play Angel Gabriel in the infant school Christmas nativity. Said kid is also that know-it-all knob that thinks she's better than everyone else and nobody really likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brilliant title 😂 so many good ones to choose from. Shan is the manic gift that keeps on giving... I'll try and do a brief recap as the last thread filled so fast...

- Quit uni.
- Back to smoking weed.
- Never sleeps or eats.

- Matilda
- Cinderella
- A witch
- Harry Potter character
- An advocate.

Things Shan really is:
- A narcassist
- A terrible mother
- Unhinged
- Druggy
- A wooosah knobhead.

View attachment 1799112
Amazing🤣🤣🤣💖
And if you read this shan, take it in as every single word is true!!

Meanwhile, this "woman" has two beautiful young children who would, it seems, not know if they're coming or going...cos even she appears to have no clue!
I hope to God they don't come within an inch of her for the foreseeable!! How many chances are social services giving her? She has had them taken away from her more than once...she does niot deserve another chance with her unhinged behaviour, fake or not😡😡
Is this the face of someone missing and fighting for her children? I don't think so.
Smug witch 👊

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Meanwhile, this witch has two beautiful young children who would, it seems, not know if they're coming or going...cos even she appears to have no clue!
I hope to God they don't come within an inch of her for the foreseeable!! How many chances are social services giving her? She has had them taken away from her more than once...she does niot deserve another chance with her unhinged behaviour, fake or not😡😡
Is this the face of someone missing and fighting for her children? I don't think so.
Smug witch 👊
She's only happy when away from her children. She should do the right thing and allow them to be adopted into a loving and stable family.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's only happy when away from her children. She should do the right thing and allow them to be adopted into a loving and stable family.
Yes!! I would have some respect for her if she did that! Good god...I am not religious but am praying the social services have witnessed what we have!! 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.