Shan_adam #7 No-one watches now Trunchys her friend, but just like her other mates, it’ll go to tit in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing we're not used too😂
I know.....if she actually read it she would know it’s all been fairly positive lately...but, she's on her way to changing that again...the arrogant shan is clearly showing her face a little!!!

Reactions: 2
Imagine messaging her “I’m from tattle, are you shagging your bestie?” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know.....if she actually read it she would know it’s all been fairly positive lately...but, she's on her way to changing that again...the arrogant shan is clearly showing her face a little!!!
It's actually like she wants the thread to go bad for her again, how about a bit of appreciation when we big her up 🤣🤣, dont piss me off Shan 😂

Hahahahaha I laughed more then I should of at that 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe if we ask questions on here we might get video replies.... I will go first.
Shan was your bestie a good shag ?
Please respond ASAP thankyou

• Haha
You really are the queen of one liners 🤣🤣🤣
It's so nice to be "home".....been too long💕💕🤣🤣

Maybe if we ask questions on here we might get video replies.... I will go first.
Shan was your bestie a good shag ?
Please respond ASAP thankyou
Another queen of one liners 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm thinking of a question..but don't hold your breath...you're too quick for me!!
Ps where the duck is oasis when needed??🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if shes worked out who the old school friend is 😂 noticed they havnt been on for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here goes
Hi shan...I'm from tattle too
Please don't tell me to duck off....I'm sensitive !
We only wanted to know if you're shagging your " bestie"...cos it def looks that way.....it's nowt to do with me...but, me and my immature witch tattlers have been very concerned about you and hoping your children would be home soon...cos you seemed to be doing so well.
We thought you got rid of that bleeping fringe goblin also ..but seems not?
Anyway....much love ..but if you could confirm either via tik tok or find your way in here to confirm...we would really appreciate it.....ps....whilst at it we still don't know why you and beggy fell out...so maybe kill two birds and all that and let us know that too....cheers xxx

Ohhh do you think it's us? Thought she didn't look here
Didn't think she cared what people thought anyway.
Def us, or one if us..its a bit cryptic but tattle mentioned in comments too🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s more annoyed that we asked if she’s shagging her mate than when we were worried for the kids and her drug use 🥴

• Haha
Here goes
Hi shan...I'm from tattle too
Please don't tell me to duck off....I'm sensitive !
We only wanted to know if you're shagging your " bestie"...cos it def looks that way.....it's nowt to do with me...but, me and my immature witch tattlers have been very concerned about you and hoping your children would be home soon...cos you seemed to be doing so well.
We thought you got rid of that bleeping fringe goblin also ..but seems not?
Anyway....much love ..but if you could confirm either via tik tok or find your way in here to confirm...we would really appreciate it.....ps....whilst at it we still don't know why you and beggy fell out...so maybe kill two birds and all that and let us know that too....cheers xxx

Def us, or one if us..its a bit cryptic but tattle mentioned in comments too🤣
I see no reason why you wouldn't get a reply, that was polite and straight to the point. Well done @Faith61 I'm proud of you 😇

• Haha
I wonder if shes worked out who the old school friend is 😂 noticed the havnt been on for a while
I always say he for some reason...but he/she will appear at some point no doubt..throw in a grenade and feck off again as per usual🤣🤣
I see no reason why you wouldn't get a reply, that was polite and straight to the point. Well done @Faith61 I'm proud of you 😇
Thankyou....I'll wait🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m still confused at her post and the comments 😂
How has anything anyone has said on any of the threads (apart from a certain someone… *cough* Poker *cough*) made them just figure out who people are? Fml, it’s what all of them say 😂 You’ll never find me as I haven’t got social media apart from blank ones with no followers to watch people mwahahahaha 😈

• Haha
How has anything anyone has said on any of the threads (apart from a certain someone… *cough* Poker *cough*) made them just figure out who people are? Fml, it’s what all of them say 😂 You’ll never find me as I haven’t got social media apart from blank ones with no followers to watch people mwahahahaha 😈
I'm invisible, a ghost who floats about tiktok 👻

• Haha
Me too...but something in here has rattled her cage...as you say we only said is she shagging her " bestie" which, she's been asked indirectly over there 🤣🤣

• Haha
Me too...but something in here has rattled her cage...as you say we only said is she shagging her " bestie" which, she's been asked indirectly over there 🤣🤣
We even made LJ rage, calm down girl, its not good for your blood pressure 🤨

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.