Shan_adam #7 No-one watches now Trunchys her friend, but just like her other mates, it’ll go to tit in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't seen her stick for months now. She goes on long dog walks, working, dancing ect so why would she need a mobility car I thought they were quite strict with who gets one
She must of put on a good show at the assessment to be given the higher rate for mobility, which you need to be able to get a motability car

Reactions: 4
Least she has woke up and binned that awful fringe goblin that's sits in her box, never let's her talk and is just such a bad person to be around

Reactions: 7
Well then
It's great to see that beautiful smile again , fair play to her.. Sounds like shan is not the only friend Fringe goblin has lost lately , surely all these people can't be wrong about her and yet she still proceeds to expect an apology, i some how think she will be waiting a long time for one 🤔

Reactions: 3
Least she has woke up and binned that awful fringe goblin that's sits in her box, never let's her talk and is just such a bad person to be around
I just hope she doesn't get hurt again. Not sure if getting a new boyfriend is going to be helping to get the kids back though as her splitting up with Adam made her have a breakdown hence the kids got took away. Is it really the right time to be hooking up with someone.

Reactions: 5
I just hope she doesn't get hurt again. Not sure if getting a new boyfriend is going to be helping to get the kids back though as her splitting up with Adam made her have a breakdown hence the kids got took away. Is it really the right time to be hooking up with someone.
Hate to say it but I'm thinking same 🙄

So much for focusing on herself and her kids? She deserves happiness, fair enough, but I think the kids need their Mum right now (when they finally come home) not their Mum and a strange man in the house.

Reactions: 7
Bestie is it
She always did take us for fools🤣🤣🤣🤣😱

So much for focusing on herself and her kids? She deserves happiness, fair enough, but I think the kids need their Mum right now (when they finally come home) not their Mum and a strange man in the house.
Sure this is stuff ss will be monitoring...she has a job that keeps her out in evening ( fair play for getting a job tho) and now this🙄may have been advisable to keep it a bit more low key at least for now??🤔🤔

She always did take us for fools🤣🤣🤣🤣😱

Sure this is stuff ss will be monitoring...she has a job that keeps her out in evening ( fair play for getting a job tho) and now this🙄may have been advisable to keep it a bit more low key at least for now??🤔🤔
You can't complain on one side with popularity, If the gifts are good enough to accept off people aswell as compliments and support then you have to take the bad side of it too for example people paying an interest in your life. Don't want it then don't publicise your life all over social media. It really is that simple 😏

Why do we actually need to see a picture of her and alleged "bestie" in bed anyway??😳

Of course! She wants people to know and assume things. Can't see her getting the kids back again. Do we know if she still sees grandma?
I've not watched her on live since she associated with Trunchy so unsure!!🙄

Well I think it was all for clout yesterday as trunchy has commented on one of shans vidoes and shan replied, all for the views and attention. Lol sad

• Wow
Well I think it was all for clout yesterday as trunchy has commented on one of shans vidoes and shan replied, all for the views and attention. Lol sad
They have both been commenting on each others and said on the live she is still speaking to shan , why would she not be talking to her. All for clout I would say , smelt a rat yesterday on her live , I mean who goes live to answer questions and then doesn't answer them , All for the views. What a sad sad life 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.