Shan_adam #7 No-one watches now Trunchys her friend, but just like her other mates, it’ll go to tit in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have both been commenting on each others and said on the live she is still speaking to shan , why would she not be talking to her. All for clout I would say , smelt a rat yesterday on her live , I mean who goes live to answer questions and then doesn't answer them , All for the views. What a sad sad life 🙄
Funny how shanns not been live today! To busy for TikTok again 🤣

Reactions: 2
Fml i didn't get any notifications from you gossiping bunch 😂. If I was in Shans situation I would be too scared to be with another bloke untill I managed to get my kids back, them pictures look like they are more then friends 🙄

Reactions: 3
Fml i didn't get any notifications from you gossiping bunch 😂. If I was in Shans situation I would be too scared to be with another bloke untill I managed to get my kids back, them pictures look like they are more then friends 🙄
Glad you've stopped by🤣
Bloody " close friend " if that's what he is🤪

• Haha
Glad you've stopped by🤣
Bloody " close friend " if that's what he is🤪
'Besties' coz we all cuddle up to our besties in bed 🤨. Why not just say my new man, as if it makes any difference to nobodies on the interent. Just be honest 🤥

• Haha
'Besties' coz we all cuddle up to our besties in bed 🤨. Why not just say my new man, as if it makes any difference to nobodies on the interent. Just be honest 🤥
Thrown me a bit has this...need time.to process it🤣😍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She wants people to start rumours about her and talk about her. So she gets more likes and views..

Reactions: 5
Everyone’s saying “look at your genuine smile”, that just solidifies to me that all she’s bothered about is a man. Remember when she had a “mental breakdown” and she said she needed a man, had to be in a relationship etc, when people asked what she was excited for, it wasn’t kids coming home, her answer was “finding love”.
Why not sort your life out first, instead of bringing another innocent man into it, he will leave when he realises she’s got so much going on, just like Adam did and then we will have the whole breakdown thing again.
I’m all for “love at first sight” or “finding someone else hen your not looking” but to me it’s VERY clear what her priorities are and I definitely feel like it’s not the kids.

how long before she accuses this bloke of abuse? 🙄

Reactions: 7
She’s doing it all for attention. That Tiktok saying people making assumptions, she’s giving them the assumption by putting pictures of her in bed with her topless ‘bestie’
Just proves that she craves attention

Reactions: 7
I hope she is aware the implications it could potentially have on getting her kids back 😬 if he has a single thing on him in his past, it will be used against her. Why couldn't she just focus on herself and her kids before worrying about fulfilling her life with a man. It's very clear her mental health deteriorates every time it goes wrong with a relationship so I'll sit back and wait for the tit show🧐

Reactions: 6
I hope she is aware the implications it could potentially have on getting her kids back 😬 if he has a single thing on him in his past, it will be used against her. Why couldn't she just focus on herself and her kids before worrying about fulfilling her life with a man. It's very clear her mental health deteriorates every time it goes wrong with a relationship so I'll sit back and wait for the tit show🧐
Exactly this!! Thought that getting the kids back is more important than anything else. Clearly not anymore. She was doing so well and I really hope this doesn't set her back as it's only early days.... give it a couple weeks we're probably be like. Told you so and she'll be back to mopping around

Reactions: 5
What with that other woman she was friends with was shan being used by her so she could get her new car

The woman with black hair and horse teeth? Aint they friends anymore?
Apparently they are but no longer use hash tags , go live together and very rarely comment on anything each other has done , Like a well rehearsed play being staged , they need to work on their acting skills tho , lacking in realism 😬its nil points from me 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.