Shan_adam #7 No-one watches now Trunchys her friend, but just like her other mates, it’ll go to tit in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My love for yous shines through my cuntiness 🥰😂
Aww that's nicest thing anyone said to me!!🤣🤣💖💖just love my immature witch comrades 🥰

We need shan to respond...but she won't!! We've waited long enough for her to spill why her and pig trotter feet beg bear fell out!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm going to have a good catch up on this soon!! I wanna know what's happened!! Noticed she's taken momascrazykids hashtag out her latest videos. Bet shann can be a right witch when she gets a new man but then also she needs fringe goblin out her life she's to messed up in the head for shann

Reactions: 3
Oh bugger 😂 Trunchy spill the Shan tea ☕ I beg youuuuuu
Apparently people can ask all they want but she's not awnsering anything and will be speaking to shann in the next few days

I know someone who's friends with shann I'll try get gossip

• Haha
  • Wow
Apparently people can ask all they want but she's not awnsering anything and will be speaking to shann in the next few days

I know someone who's friends with shann I'll try get gossip
Pffft I hate when people take the mature route 😂😂😂

• Haha
I joined as she screenshotted someone’s comment. What did they say?
They said something like I don't know how your kids havnt offed thereselves with a mum like you, I don't think she managed to screen shot in time ...i don't like her but it is a vile comment!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They said something like I don't know how your kids havnt offed thereselves with a mum like you, I don't think she managed to screen shot in time ...i don't like her but it is a vile comment!
What the duck! That’s absolutely disgusting. That hurt for me to read and it wasn’t said to me. Wow that is going way too far. Her kids shouldn’t be brought into it just because people don’t like their mum. That would’ve hurt her, I know she likes to act tough but deep down it’s a horrible thing to have said to you about your kids

Reactions: 4
What the duck! That’s absolutely disgusting. That hurt for me to read and it wasn’t said to me. Wow that is going way too far. Her kids shouldn’t be brought into it just because people don’t like their mum. That would’ve hurt her, I know she likes to act tough but deep down it’s a horrible thing to have said to you about your kids
I came off not longer after that, you could see it got to her! Awful thing to say, I agree with everything youve said

So the day that i decide to get out and do something for once rather than be on tiktok all day is the day that i miss everything 😂

• Haha
So the day that i decide to get out and do something for once rather than be on tiktok all day is the day that i miss everything 😂
Usually me that!!...the best bit you missed was momab on one..waving her false gnashers at us🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Haven't seen her stick for months now. She goes on long dog walks, working, dancing ect so why would she need a mobility car I thought they were quite strict with who gets one
I have MS and I have a motorbility as I can't walk far, I have to use a crutch to walk. When I got my car I had 2 phone interviews with motorbility about how far I could walk, what my daily life was, what sort of car would help me, I chose a Nissan quashi as easier to get in n out of. Although no 2 people are the same, mine is alot worse than shan, I can't walk far and always need my crutch.

• Heart
She's barley posted or been live today, I know she was at work but she's home you could tell in her video. She's prob to busy with her new man and fucked off again! Her videos are still very boring though

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.