Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the videos that shan said are going around about her in her vid yesterday? Have I missed something? I'm so behind, just caught up on what Adams saying

Reactions: 5
He'd never say never to dating someone on tiktok but he doesn't feel in a place for dating right now. So Steph back off him.

'Luna was mine and Shanns, I shouldn't name, Mine and my exes and my ex has kept the dog unfortunately. It would be too awkward to try and sort sharing custody.'

'She suggested that maybe I could have her for a few days a week but I didn't think it was fair on luna or would it make it easier for ourselves. I basically just said my goodbyes to her.'

'I am just gonna cover one more thing. I do recall seeing someone saying I took something from the kids memory boxes. I did not. I have only seen the memory boxes once and thats when she was showing them. I have never opened them or looked through it on my own.'

'As I said earlier as well. Is the relationship toxic? It wasn't to start with or the majority of it. It was only towards the end. I feel like there is a lot of goo to come from SM and tiktok but not when someone invests all their time into it if that makes sense.'

'I did not call social services no. I had nothing to do with any of it um, I sat in on one meeting and that was it. And its not my place to go into, im here to cause my name and not cause drama for anyone else.'

Reactions: 8
He said he didn't call social services, he sat in on one meeting but that was it.

He seems so lovely

Reactions: 7
We're now getting the blame for calling social. Adam not blaming us though. Can confirm I've never called social services. Shan was already on social's radar, so it was the suicide attempt that alerted social.

The leaderboards pay well.

Ohhh of course their mods!!
Snakey witches.

The Coles have entered the chat.

Screenshot_20220227_182950.jpg

"External sources" got involved. So Begbare couldn't keep her pig nose out of others business.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
did it pay well? (Asking about tiktok)

'Uh. so so. Not as much as you would think. These leaderboards pay fairly well. Most moneys in the advertising.'

'We decided to try again. We found that there was other circumstances surrounding the other reason why we were arguing. Other external sources getting involved in things and different things getting passed on and well.' = asked about why they tried again in December.

'But it was just never the same. It never worked. too much damage had already been done, too much said. I just couldn't go back, too much said.'

'Nobody stole the dog. I took Luna during a .....?? Lag so couldn't get it. When it was better I returned her.'

'I didn't cheat on anyone. Ive never cheated and I wouldn't.'

'There wasn't ever any violence between me and Shann.'

"im not gonna turn on my gifts no, I dont want people to think im doing this for the wrong reasons.'

'I dont know why lies get told. the only thing I can thing of is the reason behind it is theres people out there who like to feel like a victim, they like the attention it brings them and people feel sorry for them. They're willing to put anyone down In order to get that boost. It creates views, creates drama, creates follows. theres a lot of different reasons why.'

'If the Coles are in here hey guys.'

'im not gonna go into any specifics of why we broke up I feel that should be private. But a lot of it does span from the accusations but thats as much as im willing to say on the matter.'

'Here to stand up for any men who's been through a similar thing. People dont need to judge so much, in a sense it is real life but its also not real life. SM in some regards take it with a pinch of salt because you dont know what people are putting on or for what reasons.'

'You dont have to be the physically stronger one to be the abuser. especially emotional abuse.'

'Well this has been a different live hasn't it.'

'So yeah im drawing a line under it now. No more slander, no more in direct or direct videos aimed at the situation. If it carries on im just gonna have to seek legal advice because enough is enough. If people want to keep taking it further I guess ill have to as well.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
What happened at Manleys party then? I missed the start of the live some fill me in

Reactions: 4
Welcome to those who have come over to Tattle for a recap thanks to the shout out from Adam's mate 😉 please enjoy Romany's recap 👌
That part did make me laugh.

Anyone else wish they could see Shann right now?

Right thats that done! Hopefully our hard working tattlers can read and enjoy with a nice cuppa later!

I will now be resting my fingers for the night because I don't think I've ever typed so fast!🤣

Lasted 41 mins, 18.8k viewers, 95 shares and near 300k likes.
No mention of Manley party, no direct mention of Claire but a hint her big witches nose got too involved with their relationship.

If you need me you know where to find me, butchbare's thread 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Right thats that done! Hopefully our hard working tattlers can read and enjoy with a nice cuppa later!

I will now be resting my fingers for the night because I don't think I've ever typed so fast!🤣

Lasted 41 mins, 18.8k viewers, 95 shares and near 300k likes.
No mention of Manley party, no direct mention of Claire but a hint her big witches nose got too involved with their relationship.

If you need me you know where to find me, butchbare's thread 🤣
We appreciate you pal

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Brilliant rundown @Romany, I missed lots of it due to the lag. I see Brucey is still trying to be relevant along with burnt bridge kellie

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So where did Shann go this morning I’m confused? I thought it was Brucey’s but clearly she’s not a fan of Shann right now 🤣

Reactions: 2
Also Hey to anyone coming over after the tattle shoutout, make yourself comfy and get involved and you will be rewarded with a shiny immature witch badge 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So where did Shann go this morning I’m confused? I thought it was Brucey’s but clearly she’s not a fan of Shann right now 🤣
Cornwall. She’s posted a video on her backup account in the last few minutes and there’s some comments griefing her already

ETA visiting someone called Momab1982

Reactions: 4
Cornwall. She’s posted a video on her backup account in the last few minutes and there’s some comments griefing her already

ETA visiting someone called Momab1982
Not me thinking MomaB was a nickname meaning momma Bruce!!! 🤣

Thanks for filling me in!

• Haha
I'm guessing momab don't have her kids either if they have only just met Shan on the beach 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Think it’s disgusting how she parading about showing herself hugging other people’s kids.

Go and get your own back and hug them, they’ll be needing it.

However I hope somehow the children have managed to find peace and not miss being around that toxic witch. Hopefully where they are they’re getting love that they were never shown before.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.